Colby Covington plans to move up to 185 someday; implies that he dominates Yoel Romero in training

Jerry the mouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...gton-plans-win-ufc-belts-least-two-divisions/

“Yeah, you know, the thing is this. I could go up to 185 pounds, or I could go down to 155 pounds. I’ve been beating the best Middleweights in the world at American Top Team for a long time. So, I could go up and whoop some Middleweight’s ass."

The only Middleweight ranked in the top-10 that has been training at ATT for a 'long time' is Yoel Romero. In fact, he is the ONLY 185er from ATT that is currently ranked in the top-10, so it has to be him that Colby is talking about.

Could King Colby make a run at 185 after he destroys Tyron effortlessly, like all knowledgeable MMA fans know he will?

It's not too late for you plebs to join the Chaos war wagon............ALL HAIL THE FUTURE THREE DIVISION UFC KING!

Last edited:
Nah.gif

Think he can beat Tyron but Yoel? Dudes too big lol

Maia was tagging this KKK member at will lol. He should relax and be happy where he is. Tony, Khabib and retired Conor all whoop him too

Lol’d @ “destroys Tyron effortlessly”

A troll thread that mentions Colby is such a hard sell. I don't know how u guys do it.

So, you know, after I take the belt from Woodley, I’m going to be looking for that little Irish (expletive).”

LOL Colby comin' for Conor after Wood

The day this obnoxious asshole gets knocked out will be a glorious time of rejoicing and shooping.

I can't wait.

Last edited:
Maia was tagging this KKK member at will lol. He should relax and be happy where he is. Tony, Khabib and retired Conor all whoop him too
Lol, he'd impregnate Tony and Conor with ease. Double leg all day.

<36>

"If I could, I would, I should," and when you catch them on the field, they want to call the police and press charges. "I don't believe you, you need more people." LOL

Nah Colby and Yoel are actually really cool with each other, Colby favorite fighter is Yoel.

He’d better hope it would be inside the first minute. Conor likely you are right. Tony has TDD and good ground game.
Colby is bigger than Tony and would without a doubt be the best wrestler he has ever fought, it'd be quite naive to think that he wouldn't get taken down and controlled there for the duration of their bout.

Back