Colby Covington: I hold all the cards vs. Tyron Woodley

I seriously want to see this guy get bottled by everybody at an event. He’s just stupid. He’s the guy you look at and just say.. “wow he’s stupid”.

-trFntzB9ZIT72eo.jpg

No one is safe.

The real question is he "Hover Handing" the cards too?

<TheWire1>

lol at biggest fight of 2018. Can't remember the last time I enjoyed a woodley fight and Colby wins over RDA was also fucking boring.

Thanks. I thought I was the only one bored with the Colby-RDA fight. I was there live in Chicago and after all Colby's talk, I expected some Conor style knockout. Instead he humped RDA agains the cage for 25 minutes. He didn't do any damage. I don't think I once saw RDA in any danger.

If you talk like that you have to back it up. I'm not a Conor fan-boy but what he did to Aldo and Alvarez was beyond impressive and he went to war with Diaz.

This guy has read too many self-help books

Constantly pretending you're popular and people care about you will not in fact make you popular and make people care about you

Woodley has more twitter and instagram followers

Tyron Woodley. Not Conor McGregor, not Brock Lesnar, not GSP. Tyron Woodley.

Colby is the a-side in this fight , cant wait for king colby to melt that boring fake-ass sjw tyquill woodley

Herein lies the problem. That's a Nate Marquardt fight from 2012. Colby hasn't finished a top level welterweight. In fact, his last 4 fights went to a decision.

This stuttering moron doesn’t hold any cards. He’s not a draw. Outside of TS and his alt accounts, no one cares.

Just give it a rest.

Him vs. Woodley is a bigger fight at WW than any other viable alternatives. Check out Google trends for yourself:

https://trends.google.com/trends/ex...2y,/m/03qjqc6,/m/0j24pq1,/m/094gkg,/m/0swnlm2

Colby's peak is higher than any one of Tyron's last 4 opponents, combine that with the drama and beef between the 2 and you'll have the biggest WW title fight in a long time.

This stuttering moron doesn’t hold any cards. He’s not a draw. Outside of TS and his alt accounts, no one cares.

Just give it a rest.

While I agree, Woodley is even less of a draw and he's the champ...

Covington has fought 3 times since the last time Woodley fought...

Herein lies the problem. That's a Nate Marquardt fight from 2012. Colby hasn't finished a top level welterweight. In fact, his last 4 fights went to a decision.

How many top 5 guys has Tyron finished again?

One... Lawler

And despite Tyron being hailed by certain mindless nuthuggers here at Sherdog as a KO machine he has 3 decisions and a fucking draw in his last 5 fights.

Condit is his only other top 10 win and given Condit was 1-2 going into that fight, it would be tough to even consider him top 10 when they fought.

Colby does the McGregor/Sonnen routine without drawing any of the money. The last show he was on did the usual 200-300k on PPV that anyone else does.

So, in the end, he's just a wrestler wearing sunglasses indoors.

How many top 5 guys has Tyron finished again?

One... Lawler

And despite Tyron being hailed by certain mindless nuthuggers here at Sherdog as a KO machine he has 3 decisions and a fucking draw in his last 5 fights.

Condit is his only other top 10 win and given Condit was 1-2 going into that fight, it would be tough to even consider him top 10 when they fought.

Who is suggesting Woodley is KO machine?

When Woodley beat Carlos Condit, he was most certainly a top ten heavyweight. He had lost back to back fights with GSP and Hendricks, champ and next champ. Carlos had huge holes in his game but in 2014 he probably top 5 actually, behind Hendricks, Lawler, McDonald with GSP and Diaz not active. Tyron was clearly beating him in the fight.

I'm not suggesting Woodley is anything more than he is. He beat the champion by KO and had three close defenses subsequently. Not the best title run but far from the worst. He got his title shot because Hendricks couldn't make weight but against Lawler he was awesome.

My argument isn't that Woodley is a killer. Its that to raise Colby, they have to put his head on Nate Marquardt's body.

Last edited:
Who is suggesting Woodley is KO machine?

When Woodley beat Carlos Condit, he was most certainly a top ten heavyweight. He had lost back to back fights with GSP and Hendricks, champ and next champ. Carlos had huge holes in his game but in 2014 he probably top 5 actually, behind Hendricks, Lawler, McDonald with GSP and Diaz not active. Tyron was clearly beating him in the fight.

I'm not suggesting Woodley is anything more than he is. He beat the champion by KO and had three close defenses subsequently. Not the best title run but far from the worst. He got his title shot because Hendricks couldn't make weight but against Lawler he was awesome.

Who? Read on the forums a bit. Getting mighty tired of hearing about Woodley's "one punch KO power"

Woodley's claim to fame is KO'ing Lawler. Just like Bisping's was KO'ing Rockhold.

lol at anyone being afraid of colby

lol at thinking colby is a draw

lol at thinking woodley doesn't fuck cringy up

Who? Read on the forums a bit. Getting mighty tired of hearing about Woodley's "one punch KO power"

Woodley's claim to fame is KO'ing Lawler. Just like Bisping's was KO'ing Rockhold.

I haven't seen that. Most Sherdoggers are grudgingly supporting Woodley out of annoyance with Colby.

Woodley's claim to fame is KO'ing Lawler and justifiably so. Bisping KO'ing Rockhold is justifiably his claim to fame also. Both were great accomplishments. Both brilliant performances.

Woodley was the underdog in that fight and most assumed Lawler was too experienced and savvy. Also, with MMA arithmetic Lawler had twice bested McDonald while McDonald had shamed Woodley.

I loved Bisping's KO of Rockhold. 13 days notice against a bigger, better, younger, stronger, faster and more athletic opponent who had beat him easily the year prior? Bisping's KO was the second biggest upset in UFC history after Serra-GSP.

Back