Colby Covington fires back at ‘criminal’ Jon Jones over Boomerang barbs, ‘Bones’ feels sad

Stop bullshitting. There isn't one single manufacturer for so called 'toy' boomerangs. You have no idea how thick or thin or how hard or soft that this 'toy' actually was. What we do know is that the police thought it was serious enough to charge Werdum with a crime.
I'm not bullshitting, stop being defensive, look, I've been to Australia a couple of times, it's a great place, I've also got a lot of friends who go there, two have fucking emigrated, these boomerangs are sold EVERYWHERE, so are plushy koalas, Australia has a lot of individuality and these things are shops to tourists, like sombreros in Mexico etc, that boomerang was FAR too small to be a proper boomerang, they're just molded plastic with pseudo aboriginal markings.

Don't get me wrong if you were stood in front of me and I clubbed you with it a couple of times you'd be pissed at me, but they're not dangerous.

lol at Jones. He is the last person who should be weighing in on anything.

actually, covington started with jones...you seem to have forgotten that.
Jones injected himself into this story. No one forced him to do that. A man with as many vices as Jon Jones shouldn't be condemning the actions of Colby Covington.

I'm not bullshitting, stop being defensive, look, I've been to Australia a couple of times, it's a great place, I've also got a lot of friends who go there, two have fucking emigrated, these boomerangs are sold EVERYWHERE, so are plushy koalas, Australia has a lot of individuality and these things are shops to tourists, like sombreros in Mexico etc, that boomerang was FAR too small to be a proper boomerang, they're just molded plastic with pseudo aboriginal markings.

Don't get me wrong if you were stood in front of me and I clubbed you with it a couple of times you'd be pissed at me, but they're not dangerous.

You are bullshitting. Once again: 'You have no idea how thick or thin or how hard or soft that this 'toy' actually was.' B-b-but I've been there and I've seen them is not an argument.

You talk shit theres gonna be consequences. Dont run your fucking mouth if your afraid to get smacked in it. Its that simple.

You are a pimple faced emotional teenager who thinks they can attack someone because they were offended by words. I would be happy to teach you the real world consequences if you were to ever cash me outside.

You are a pimple faced emotional teenager who thinks they can attack someone because they were offended by words. I would be happy to teach you the real world consequences if you were to ever cash me outside.

would you have 911 dialed as soon as you saw him?

You talk shit theres gonna be consequences. Dont run your fucking mouth if your afraid to get smacked in it. Its that simple.
You punch someone in the face and hit them with a boomerang, there are consequences. Don't attack people over words. It's that simple.

Okay?

If someone ever did victimize me, I wouldn't hesitate to call the police.

One thing I have never said in my 36 years was if someone “victimized me I will call the cops.
You have a victims mentality.
Be a man and Take your lumps. You probably deserves them and are now a big boy.
You’ll learn to behave and not be an asshole to the wrong mother fucker.
Be an asshole, but don’t surprised when someone gives you a prolapse.

You are bullshitting. Once again: You have no idea how thick or thin or how hard or soft that this 'toy' actually was. B-b-but I've been there and I've seen them is not an argument.
giphy.gif
Colby was assaulted. You sound like a fucking big baby defending this mans honor like this. He ran his mouth and got smacked. Get over it. He wasnt hit with a brick hes lucky that all he got. Werdum should of kicked his ass if he wasnt running away like a bitch.

One thing I have never said in my 36 years was if someone “victimized me I will call the cops.
You have a victims mentality.
Be a man and Take your lumps. You probably deserves them and are now a big boy.
You’ll learn to behave and not be an asshole to the wrong mother fucker.
Be an asshole, but don’t surprised when someone gives you a prolapse.
You have no idea what the phrase 'victims mentality' means. 'Victims mentality' refers to somebody that exaggerates or pretends that they're a victim. If you're legitimately the victim of a crime, then you can't say that the person has a 'victim mentality'.

Good effort, though.

You punch someone in the face and hit them with a boomerang, there are consequences. Don't attack people over words. It's that simple.

don't talk shit to bigger, stronger guys, there are consequences, it's that simple

You have no idea what the phrase 'victims mentality' means. 'Victims mentality' refers to somebody that exaggerates or pretends that they're a victim. If you're legitimately the victim of a crime, then you can't say that the person has a 'victim mentality'.

Good effort, though.
Victim mentality should have a picture of you next to it. All the fucking crying you have done in this thread.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Colby was assaulted. You sound like a fucking big baby defedning this mans honor like this. He ran his mouth and got smacked. Get over it. He wasnt hit with a brick hes lucky that all he got. Werdum should of kicked his ass if he wasnt running away like a bitch.
'Colby was assaulted' *gasp* I finally got you to acknowledge it. Baby steps.

You have the mentality of a neanderthal. There's no reason with stupid people. I don't care whether he was hit with a boomerang or a Mack truck. It was illegal for Werdum to do what he did.

don't talk shit to bigger, stronger guys, there are consequences, it's that simple
Don't punch someone in the head and throw a boomerang at their neck, there are consequences. It's that simple.

'Colby was assaulted' *gasp* I finally got you to acknowledge it. Baby steps.

You have the mentality of a neanderthal. There's no reason with stupid people. I don't care whether he was hit with a boomerang or a Mack truck. It was illegal for Werdum to do what he did.
You have the mentality of a pussy. Keep crying and showing what a woose you are. Werdum should of gave him a kick to the head. Colby is a POS and so is anyone who defends him lol.

Victim mentality should have a picture of you next to it. All the fucking crying you have done in this thread.

That's fine. The fake 'KevinLee' can go beside the definition for animal.

Don't punch someone in the head and throw a boomerang at their neck, there are consequences. It's that simple.

and werdum don't bitch out of those consequences, so what's the problem? only colby wasn't ready for the consequences

What a stupid fucking discussion.

Colby was NOT assaulted. Two grown men, professional fighters, who got in an altercation. A packaged toy boomerang was thrown. If that's assault....kids, never leave the room. Don't go to stadiums, crowded malls, just don't ever do anything.

Also, Colby had it coming. He's running his mouth like an idiot in a sport that is what, 30, 25% brazilians?

Back