Colby Covington fires back at ‘criminal’ Jon Jones over Boomerang barbs, ‘Bones’ feels sad

Yes, assault. Punching someone in the face and hitting them in the neck with a boomerang is classified as assault. Do you need me to define the word for you?
I didnt see no punch. I seen Colby hit with a boomerang then start crying like bitch. Where im from you talk shit you get hit. Maybe he shouldnt be acting like a tough guy online then starts to dial 911 when someone does something about it. You run your mouth someone bound to smack you in it.

'a toy' Was it a plush 'toy' or a hard plastic 'toy'. If use something hard as a projectile, it's a weapon. He was punched and hit with a boomerang, which could've done serious damage had it hit an eye or some other vulnerable area.
It's a thin plastic souvenir, I used to have one, they weigh next to nothing, they don't even function as a boomerang, they area sold all over Australia, as an example of the quality of materials used mine broke when it fell off my wall, the fucking Australia coasters lasted longer, would you be as supportive if it was bread rolls in the bag?
Also this is a nothing altercation, colby should've laughed at the whole thing.

Yes he would most likely. Colby still needs to stay in his lane, and if hes going to act tough to HW's and LHW's .Then he shouldnt turn around and run to the cops when it gets heated.

And why not? Colby didn't invite Werdum to assault him. He talked trash, which he's entitled to do. Not everybody lives by your neanderthal hood rules.

Pulling the race card? You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Confirmed mental midget.
Starts to defend a guy that talks shit and got smack then proceeds to call me a mental midget lol. The only mental midget here is the guy crying someone was assaulted who ran his fucking mouth behind his pc.

It's a thin plastic souvenir, I used to have one, they weigh next to nothing, they don't even function as a boomerang, they area sold all over Australia, as an example of the quality of materials used mine broke when it fell off my wall, the fucking Australia coasters lasted longer, would you be as supportive if it was bread rolls in the bag?
Also this is a nothing altercation, colby should've laughed at the whole thing.
Stop bullshitting. There isn't one single manufacturer for so called 'toy' boomerangs. You have no idea how thick or thin or how hard or soft that this 'toy' actually was. What we do know is that the police thought it was serious enough to charge Werdum with a crime.

Starts to defend a guy that talks shit and got smack then proceeds to call me a mental midget lol. The only mental midget here is the guy crying someone was assaulted who ran his fucking mouth behind his pc.

'The only mental midget...' No, that's a sign of intelligence. That's a sign of being more highly evolved. The notion that you can attack someone just because your feelings were hurt is antiquated. You don't have the legal right to do that. I'm happy to tell you that.

'The only mental midget...' No, that's a sign of intelligence. That's a sign of being more highly evolved. The notion that you can attack someone just because your feelings were hurt is antiquated.
Cries Colby was assaulted than you call me a mental midget lol ? You're crying a MMA fighter was assaulted with a fake boomerang lol. You're the only mental midget here.

And why not? Colby didn't invite Werdum to assault him. He talked trash, which he's entitled to do. Not everybody lives by your neanderthal hood rules.

I couldn’t quote all of your posts but you crying assault makes me think you’re often a victim in life.

You mean he beat the #3 ranked guy in the world? That's pretty good.

He's a good fighter, but a lot of good fighters languish in publicity no-man's land because nobody cares about them.

So it goes without saying that you have to win at least a few big fights before you're even considered for publicity.

Cries Colby was assaulted than you call me a mental midget lol ? You're crying a MMA fighter was assaulted with a fake boomerang lol. You're the only mental midget here.
'was assaulted' Yes, that's a fact. Punching in the face and hitting them with a boomerang is an assault. Bone up on the law a little bit.

'was assaulted' Yes, that's a fact. Punching in the face and hitting them with a boomerang is an assault. Bone up on the law a little bit.
Let me guess you're one of those guys that talks shit over a pc than when someone does something about it you call 911 ? I a smell pussy

I couldn’t quote all of your posts but you crying assault makes me think you’re often a victim in life.
Okay?

If someone ever did victimize me, I wouldn't hesitate to call the police.

You mean he beat the #3 ranked guy in the world? That's pretty good.

Look at Jake Shields. He also beat Demian Maia in Brazil. Did that help Jake become a big star?

Of course not. Because Jake's fight game and his personality are as dull as dishwater.

Let me guess you're one of those guys that talks shit over a pc than when someone does something about it you call 911 ? I smell pussy
Words != violence. If someone attacks you, then the logical thing to do is call the police. There's nothing wrong with that at all.

Exactly lol. Dude sounds like he was bullied alot in school.

why are people talking about a punch, but not colby kicking werdum?

Words != violence. If someone attacks you, then the logical thing to do is call the police. There's nothing wrong with that at all.
You talk shit theres gonna be consequences. Dont run your fucking mouth if your afraid to get smacked in it. Its that simple.

Back