Colby Covington explains why he thinks Woodley and dos Anjos are ducking him

They're ducking him because he's named after cheese.

His first name should be T-Bone.

That would be much cooler.

Or Fred.

Looking forward to this wannabe sailing on his humble boat alone

yeah i really believe that colby.

<26>

just give this guy the fight he wants tbh, so he can get fucking embarrassed then fuck off.

give him woodley, RDA, thompson, till, usman etc etc and watch how shit this doofus is.

Last edited:
“Tyron Woodley, we trained together, we’ve had multiple, multiple days, hours, months of training together, and he’s never beat me one round at American Top Team,” Covington said on the latest episode of BJ Penn Radio, explaining why he thinks Woodley is avoiding him. “He knows how good I am. He knows I won’t be stopped. He knows I’ll kill him in a matchup.”

“RDA, same thing,” Covington explained, riffing on dos Anjos. “He knows I’m a terrible matchup. He’s slow, he’s old, his wrestling sucks, his jiu-jitsu is terrible. He wants to defend his country, he wants to be a hero, and he wants that image, but he doesn’t want what comes with that. He knows me. I’m on the other side and he’s not going to be able to take that business so, yeah, it’s kind of disappointing. He claims to be this Brazilian, this proud Brazilian, but, yeah, he lives in California in a gated community. Then, he claims that he wants to do all these things for Brazil, but then, here’s your chance to be a true national hero and you’re not even accepting the challenge, so RDA is a disgrace, man. The guy’s a fake and phoney.”

aColby-Covington.png.pagespeed.ic.gHROLeN9g3.webp

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...on-explains-thinks-woodley-dos-anjos-ducking/
Lol, we're supposed to believe he trained so much with Woodley and he never lost a round?

What, does he just never do any stand-up training?

Is that why his striking is so awful?

Because boomerang boy isn't beating any UFC fighter in a round of striking only sparring...

Let colby have some wins, then he can talk about Woodley ducking him. I hardly take seriously a guy who got bruised a lot by Maia.

Did he explain why he's turned down 3 different offers from the UFC to fight Kamaru Usman?
Why the fuck would he fight an unranked opponent when he's on the verge of a title shot and ranked number three ?

Some of you are a fucking dense

Didn't Kevin Lee says basically the same stuff about Ferguson training with him when Ferguson went back to visit Grand valley State?

“Tyron Woodley, we trained together, we’ve had multiple, multiple days, hours, months of training together, and he’s never beat me one round at American Top Team,” Covington said on the latest episode of BJ Penn Radio, explaining why he thinks Woodley is avoiding him. “He knows how good I am. He knows I won’t be stopped. He knows I’ll kill him in a matchup.”

“RDA, same thing,” Covington explained, riffing on dos Anjos. “He knows I’m a terrible matchup. He’s slow, he’s old, his wrestling sucks, his jiu-jitsu is terrible. He wants to defend his country, he wants to be a hero, and he wants that image, but he doesn’t want what comes with that. He knows me. I’m on the other side and he’s not going to be able to take that business so, yeah, it’s kind of disappointing. He claims to be this Brazilian, this proud Brazilian, but, yeah, he lives in California in a gated community. Then, he claims that he wants to do all these things for Brazil, but then, here’s your chance to be a true national hero and you’re not even accepting the challenge, so RDA is a disgrace, man. The guy’s a fake and phoney.”

aColby-Covington.png.pagespeed.ic.gHROLeN9g3.webp

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...on-explains-thinks-woodley-dos-anjos-ducking/

Having trouble taking any guy named Colby seriously

RDA named his son Bob... AAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Bob Dos Anjos

Colby is right

Why the fuck would he fight an unranked opponent when he's on the verge of a title shot and ranked number three ?

Some of you are a fucking dense
Those were before the Maia fight. When no one on earth thought he was close to a TS

Ok Jack here we go.

Please explain to me without that hater cap glued to your forehead why on earth Colby Covington would go all the way down to fight Kamaru Usman ? It makes absolutely no sense for him to do that when he is inline for a number 1 contender fight or a title shot and at the very least a fight with Wonderboy.

Fair enough if Usman was ranked 4 - 7 but he's 11 way out of reach, it would be absolutely silly of Colby to even remotely entertain that fight. Thing is if Usman keeps doing his thing and Colby keeps doing his thing then they're gonna meet regardless. To say he's refusing Usman like it's a bad idea leaves me dumbfounded, it's almost farcical given his position.

I get hating the guy but at least think logically.

He would never get the chance to fight Maia if top 5 guys only fought each other.

Refusing to give the same opportunity to fighters ranked lower than him just shows, again, the bitch that he is.

Let colby have some wins, then he can talk about Woodley ducking him. I hardly take seriously a guy who got bruised a lot by Maia.
maia's a destroyer of worlds dude. come on, try not to twist reality to suit your narrative please

only on sherdog does someone post pictures of a guy punching that loses the fight.

...... you know Colby won right?
Only on sherdog do I have to explain what those pics actually mean.
They mean:
Maia is a bjj wizard and probably the worst striker in all ww division. So the fact that Maia (while he had gas) won the striking battle against Colby, means Colby now holds the title as the worst striker in the ww division.

That´s pretty fucking WEAK for somebody trying to hype himself as the next ww goat, you know.

LOL at RDA ducking when he is getting a freaking title shot. Yeah, no shit he'd rather go for the champ than for a random contender who just got his first and only top 10 win.

He would never get the chance to fight Maia if top 5 guys only fought each other.

Refusing to give the same opportunity to fighters ranked lower than him just shows, again, the bitch that he is.
Can evidence be presented that he's ducking Usman? I haven't seen this

Back