Colby Covington double standards!

RudimarChute

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So everyone hates Colby for calling Brazilians ‘filthy animals’ after they threatened him, threw things at him and verbally assaulted him just because he wasn’t Brazilian?

Conor is a flawless human though:
Conor-McGregor-Quote-2.png

quote-my-name-the-mcgregor-name-my-family-s-motto-means-royal-is-in-my-blood-that-goes-way-conor-mcgregor-119-75-21.jpg

Now he gets punched and hit in the face with a BOOMERANG by one the scariest HW’s in MMA history and now he’s the bad guy for saying he was gonna press charges?

I don’t think Conor or Colby deserve backlash but double standards are just silly. Flame on!
<24>

True Story...

So everyone hates Colby for calling Brazilians ‘filthy animals’ after they threatened him, threw things at him and verbally assaulted him just because he wasn’t Brazilian?

Conor is a flawless human though:
Conor-McGregor-Quote-2.png

quote-my-name-the-mcgregor-name-my-family-s-motto-means-royal-is-in-my-blood-that-goes-way-conor-mcgregor-119-75-21.jpg

Now he gets punched and hit in the face with a BOOMERANG by one the scariest HW’s in MMA history and now he’s the bad guy for saying he was gonna press charges?

I don’t think Conor or Colby deserve backlash but double standards are just silly. Flame on!
<24>
I think most people are aware of Conor's media persona and his actual persona. He's a cocky motherfucker, but we all know he's never personal with his insults.

I can't stand Covington and have been a fan of Werdum....but geez, Werdum needs to get some thick skin or something.

whats the double standard, conor has way more haters. he has triggered a lot of ppl.

I think most people are aware of Conor's media persona and his actual persona. He's a cocky motherfucker, but we all know he's never personal with his insults.
W...what?

Dude you are going full shertard here, we threw things at Colby AFTER he called us "filthy animals", not before, so don't act like that was a reason to it, check your facts if you are going to make up a shit post like that.

When Conor takes to social media to cry about being bullied and then calls the cops, I'll call him a vagina too. I didn't care about what Colby said a bit. I don't even care that he's acting like a giant pussy now. But it's funny.

If you’re saying conor got a pass for his pretty bad “different time” and “dance for me boy” statements I would say

You are 1000 percent correct

I just find colby annoying tbh. Not annoying enough to want to see him lose, but just annoying enough to not want to here his voice or see his face

Dude you are going full shertard here, we threw things at Colby AFTER he called us "filthy animals", not before, so don't act like that was a reason to it, check your facts if you are going to make up a shit post like that.
Nope, he said you were BEING filthy animals which was why he said that. Just watch the weigh ins they were chanting ‘Youre gonna die’ and being hostile and aggressive as usual.

Colby and Magana...future power(less) couple of the UFC

Can't they both be pieces of shit?

Colby is legit trash. I get playing the heel and all that, but he went full emo hate rant. Fuck him.

Werdum may have some issues as well. Meh, fuck 'em both. Was a big fan of Werdum when he was on his way to the title. Now I just think he is a dick.

no, not such cock guy.

Back