Colby Covington crossing too many lines?

You know when some has the small man syndrome, when they call someone a Boy. Son get at me, pm me.
Listen boy. Your threat to me in a pm doesn't bother me, just shows how gotten to you are. You're like s little pimple on my ass. You couldn't find Montreal without a map, a globe, 2 gps systems, and your tard wrangler from school riding shotgun.
Threatening someone over the internet is the work of a manlet. Put down your keyboard and grow a few inches before talking to an adult like that.
1517611047493.png

I'm not impressed with Colby's middle-school level trash-talk. Wake me up when he mails tampons to an opponent, reports a Brazilian to ICE, or photoshops himself jizzing on an opponent's girl's face

Listen boy. Your threat to me in a pm doesn't bother me, just shows how gotten to you are. You're like s little pimple on my ass. You couldn't find Montreal without a map, a globe, 2 gps systems, and your tard wrangler from school riding shotgun.
Threatening someone over the internet is the work of a manlet. Put down your keyboard and grow a few inches before talking to an adult like that.
View attachment 347387
Bahaha didn't treat you just asked where your location at. and see how hardcore your mouth is away from your keyboard. See if you run your cum dumpster mouth like you do on here. did I say I was skull fuck you or beat your ass ? nope.

Now I know you are some bitch ass kid on the internet, to come back on here post that lol.

He’s not funny or clever.

I detest Conor but there’s been plenty of times I actually got a good laugh at some of his antics and Chael in his prime was great. Colby is none of those things.

In reality Colby is a guy who is ranked way higher than what he really is, he got a very favorable match up in Maia which he didn’t look that great in and combine that with the fact 170 isn’t as good as it used to be you have someone like him around the top.

He is NOT ahead of RDA in any title talks and depending on how long Crybaby Woodley sits out a fight between RDA and Colby would suffice and RDA would own him.

Bahaha didn't treat you just asked where your location at. and see how hardcore your mouth is away from your keyboard. See if you run your cum dumpster mouth like you do on here. did I say I was skull fuck you or beat your ass ? nope.

How much do you pay for your 56k hook up in Appalachia? Do they take soda cans and food stamps as payment?
1512351580038.jpg

He's doing it for shock value and publicity. And it's obviously working. He's a mediocre fighter who nobody gave a shit about until he took on this heel role. He is milking the shit outta that Maia win,

I see how good you're at running mouth behind a keyboard, You got my number. see if you are half man you make your self out to be.

I see how good you're at running mouth behind a keyboard, You got my number. see if you are half man you make your self out to be.
If you speak like you write, I wouldn't understand a word you said.
Go chase your ball into traffic and let the adults talk about mma.
1517616213485.gif

Is he crossing lines that shouldn't be crossed?

No.

Colby is the equivalent of Trump, but in MMA rather than the political sphere. He says things which are true, but never said.

If you're too sensitive about that, grow a pair.

If you speak like you write, I wouldn't understand a word you said.
Go chase your ball into traffic and let the adults talk about mma.
View attachment 347455
Like said pm, you are just good running your mouth behind a computer. I wish you would try beat my ass. But you are a coward, you have my #. if you just like running your mouth on here keep doing it. If have any balls you know to contact me in person.

Like said pm, you are just good running your mouth behind a computer. I wish you would try beat my ass. But you are a coward, you have my #. if you just like running your mouth on here keep doing it. If have any balls you know to contact me in person.
A/S/L?
1487635790838s.jpg

Hes trying to be a heel so bad and im just not buying

People need to grow some balls. He is in the beating people up business. No need to sugar coat this shit.

He should cross more boundaries. It’s good entertainment. We watch it for entertainment but some pussy :eek::eek::eek:s are getting way too sensitive over this.

Back