Colby Covington: Conor McGregor gotten a little soft over the years from partying and being coked up

Thing is, Conor has probably always been doing coke. He is called "Notorious" because he has always been getting in to trouble and a hooligan. Drugs have a bad stigma, but essentially every drug can be beneficial to some person in some capacity, hence Big Pharma - Ritalin is like coke, percocets are like heroin, the list goes on. For some reason, guys like Jon and McGregor seem to do well from partying, like it help[s take their edge off and allow them to relax. 'Work hard and party harder'.

He's called notorious because he liked Biggie and took that nickname. He hasnt always been a hooligan and getting into trouble. He came from a working verging on middle class family and him and his close group of friends used to look like they were in a boyband

maxresdefault-1.jpg

The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

Dear Conor...

this is like MGK dissing eminem. He spends the first half complimenting him then insults him with things Colby himself partakes in

Does this guy fight for the UFC or commentate for TMZ. Why people give this guy a talk box is beyond me. I predict he lobbies hard for MSG card for the mighty ppv points get his ass thourghly beaten by Woodley then retire to entertainment wrestling.

He's called notorious because he liked Biggie and took that nickname. He hasnt always been a hooligan and getting into trouble. He came from a working verging on middle class family and him and his close group of friends used to look like they were in a boyband
There's only one true Notorious in MMA.........And it sure as fk is not Conor.......

Screen-Shot-2017-12-06-at-10.13.10-AM.png

I can’t believe how many of you marks get so triggered by Colby.

Sidenote, Conor probably gets the best cocaine.

Colby needs to get coked up and party more.

Cobly "The Snitch" Coblington

Colby might not win the trash talk battle with McG but he would definitely smash him in a fight.

That's the downside to playing the villain like Covington. People are only tuning in to see you lose, unlike guys like GSP / Liddell / Conor who most want to see win. Those guys can lose fights and still be big draws because fans will support them recovering their career. Covington, once he loses is going to be totally forgotten and pushed aside. Once he gets that deserved ass whooping nobody will care about anything he does.
Yeah. Only Money May was able to keep that gig going with his greatness. Colby ain't that great. T-Wood is about to end him...

That is not true. Kav went over it in the book. Kav gave him the name 'the notorious Conor McGregor' because he was always getting in to trouble and running with 'the wrong crowd'. Where did you get that he called himself that because he liked biggie? Sure, he uses it as his walk out, but that is not why he is called that.

Khabib is going to cut through this soft bum like a buzzsaw.

Back