Colby Covington: Conor McGregor gotten a little soft over the years from partying and being coked up

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exc...y-covington-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229-promotion/

“I completely understand where he’s coming from,” Colby Covington explained. “He’s over in Ireland, so to come from Ireland, to come do promotion in America, that’s a little tough. It takes out of your training schedule. You want to be training hard, and preparing for your style matchup. I get where he’s coming from. It gets a little tough when you’re cutting weight to travel all over the place, when you want to focus on really getting yourself ready to peak for your fight.”

“But the thing is, he’s gotten a little soft, over the years,” Covington added. “He’s doing his little cocaine, and he’s partying a lot with his hookers. He’s getting a little soft. He’s a little, he’s a coked up little leprechaun who’s getting a little soft, so I completely understand why he doesn’t want to do promotion.”

<36>

Last edited:
Colby trying to be McGregor so bad he even went as far as to avoid defending his "title" so he would be stripped.

Colby Covington who knows everything about everyone .

Colby talking about somebody else hanging out with hookers

<{Heymansnicker}>

I want Tyron to break this man.
He is long overdue for an ass whooping. Just snitching and talking shit left and right.

<{cruzshake}>

Is calling an Irish person a leprechaun considered top banter in USA? Because it seems to be the go to insult for anyone attacking Conor.

Colby is right though. Conor does love cocaine and loose women. Or any women that aren't Dee for that matter.

looks like someone wants to avoid woodley and fight connor next... fool the fools fool

I want Tyron to break this man.
He is long overdue for an ass whooping. Just snitching and talking shit left and right.

<{cruzshake}>

That's the downside to playing the villain like Covington. People are only tuning in to see you lose, unlike guys like GSP / Liddell / Conor who most want to see win. Those guys can lose fights and still be big draws because fans will support them recovering their career. Covington, once he loses is going to be totally forgotten and pushed aside. Once he gets that deserved ass whooping nobody will care about anything he does.

Looks to me like he broke character. He's respectful in the first phrase, then he's like "oh shit I can't say respectful things, that's not the character I created* then proceeds to insult him. Lol.

Colby bout to get roasted. What a basic bitch. Leprechaun, good one.

Isn't this slander if he doesn't have any proof?

Can Conor sue him?

Is calling an Irish person a leprechaun considered top banter in USA? Because it seems to be the go to insult for anyone attacking Conor.

Colby is right though. Conor does love cocaine and loose women. Or any women that aren't Dee for that matter.

Conor called Denis Siver a 'nazi'. So fair game I say.

Isn't this slander if he doesn't have any proof?

Can Conor sue him?
foto.jpg

I am not a fan of Colby at all, but if he does somehow beat Woodley.... let him and Conor fight at WW or CW... I'd love to hear Conor completely own him on trash talk. Colby Covington is like a cross between Forrest Gump and a Diaz brother.

Back