Colby Covington confronted by Kamaru Usman backstage [Vid]. He looked and sounded scared, homie.

Colby is best friends with a guy named Jorge Masvidal. But yea he's a racist. Derrrr. Bbuh....buh colby said....stfu bruh.
yeah I politely asked dude for some sort of reference point and he obviously has none .. he's full of shit

Usman apparently didn't know Colby was playing a character

Look how dumb your post sounds now. What.

I’m referring to the fans on the forums, not the fighters he’s disrespecting. I said it’s fun for all of us to watch him get called on it.

I didn’t think I would have to differentiate between the two, but you’re a Colbyboi so I probably should’ve saw this coming.

Last edited:
Colby is best friends with a guy named Jorge Masvidal. But yea he's a racist. Derrrr. Bbuh....buh colby said....stfu bruh.
They call him racist for calling out the filthy Brazilian animals.Ya know the worst MMA fans that chant your going to die,throw shit at fighters etc...

could you please provide at least a link , or some sort of source for this, because This is literally the first time I've heard anybody call Colby racist
Link? Have a look
Oh please...the ol' (He has a black friend so he can't be a racist) argument. Google is your friend if you care to look for yourself.

Having a friend of color doesn’t automatically make you not a racist.

I’m not saying Colby is a racist, but that’s generally the fallback of every closet racist.

“I’m not a racist! I have black friends!”

Link? Have a look

Oh please...the ol' (He has a black friend so he can't be a racist) argument. Google is your friend if you care to look for yourself.
No quite frankly the onus is on you, you're the one throwing out race bait .. from what I can gather Colby ain't The racist here but you are

Colby is a typical trumptard. just like that fake president. all talk, no action. Colby definitely a fake thug that's a little snitch. calling the cops cause a boomerang hit him. smh.

Colby Covington confronted by Kamaru Usman backstage [Vid]. He looked and sounded scared, homie.

Colby employed the “never argue with a fool otherwise people will not know the difference routine”.
Kumaru got His BP raised while Colby was straight chilling and ignoring him.

Colby was not willing to engage and Kumaru got in his feelings.

I’m referring to the fans on the forums, not the fighters he’s disrespecting. I said it’s fun for all of us to watch him get called on it.

I didn’t think I would have to differentiate between the two, but you’re a Colbyboi so I probably should’ve saw this coming.

The reality is that Usman got trolled by colby...which is far worse than the fans on sherdog getting trolled by Colby...which you have proven is pretty easy.

Usman looked dumb in this video clip. Period.

Colby is a typical trumptard. just like that fake president. all talk, no action. Colby definitely a fake thug that's a little snitch. calling the cops cause a boomerang hit him. smh.

Yea...its completely ok to go around throwing boomerangs at people who have triggered you. There should be no laws against it. As long as you can prove they made you mad.

This mentality is a new level of retard.

That is a fight I want to watch...

All BS aside, people can promote or market themselves until their blue in the face, the reality is that it all comes down to getting it done in the Octagon... Colby tries to emulate Conor, and he gets a ton of shit for that... but the reality is that wins over Maia and RDS are what make him legit... the rest of his schtick is a painfully awkward sitcom that is easy to dismiss... either way, I don't buy too much into the backstage drama... neither Colby or Kamaru should jump the gun and get into outside of a sanctioned fight... Usman is a beast, and Colby has won fights I thought he would get schooled...

At some point, these two will meet.

The reality is that Usman got trolled by colby...which is far worse than the fans on sherdog getting trolled by Colby...which you have proven is pretty easy.

Usman looked dumb in this video clip. Period.

Okay Mr. “I have a black friend I can’t be racist” let’s settle down on who we call dumb.

The reality is Colby is a Twitter thug who gets scared at confrontation. Once again, See Exhibit A.

giphy.gif

If Colby’s goal is to receive CTE to troll a bunch of forum dorks, then cool, mission accomplished.

If his goal is to gain notoriety, fame, and fortune, then he’s failing miserably. Once again, the reason we like to laugh at him.

He’s stuck playing a shitty character that no one cares about.

Okay Mr. “I have a black friend I can’t be racist” let’s settle down on who we call dumb.

The reality is Colby is a Twitter thug who gets scared at confrontation. Once again, See Exhibit A.

giphy.gif

If Colby’s goal is to receive CTE to troll a bunch of forum dorks, then cool, mission accomplished.

If his goal is to gain notoriety, fame, and fortune, then he’s failing miserably. Once again, the reason we like to laugh at him.

He’s stuck playing a shitty character that no one cares about.

Colby put his ww belt on the Trumps desk and took a picture with him. But yea...he failed miserably at gaining notoriety fame and fortune.

Are you for real? Lol. Keep laughing nerd....its guys like you making Colby and ww great again.

Nerdbash 2018! Chaos nation!!! Lololol

Colby put his ww belt on the Trumps desk and took a picture with him. But yea...he failed miserably at gaining notoriety fame and fortune.

Are you for real? Lol. Keep laughing nerd....its guys like you making Colby and ww great again.

Nerdbash 2018! Chaos nation!!! Lololol

Dana brought him along because he begged him, and was subsequently stripped of that fake belt. Because he has 48k Twitter followers. Huge star.

Incel Colbybois are really sensitive.

Yea...its completely ok to go around throwing boomerangs at people who have triggered you. There should be no laws against it. As long as you can prove they made you mad.

This mentality is a new level of retard.
Hahaha, little snitch boy! LOL! I bet you're a fan of that retard snitch Angela Magana too. LOL! hahahaha!! Talk shit, get smacked. That's how it work. Snitching is for losers. Don't expect to run your mouth and not get taught a lesson. People talking shit should get their ass kicked. Only fake internet thugs like colby and angela magana think they're safe by talking shit. Lesson of a lifetime, don't talk shit if you don't want your ass kicked. It's that simple. Shit talkers, watch your back.

Last edited:
Hahaha, little snitch boy! LOL! I bet you're a fan of that retard snitch Angela Magana too. LOL! hahahaha!! Talk shit, get smacked. That's how it work. Snitching is for losers. Don't expect to run your mouth and not get taught a lesson. People talking shit should get their ass kicked. Only fake internet thugs like colby and angela magana think they're safe by talking shit. Lesson of a lifetime, don't talk shit if you don't want your ass kicked. It's that simple. Shit talkers, watch your back.

You are so badass bro. Snitches....ass kicked....watch your back etc. You are so hard bro.

Because Colby talked shit to him on Twitter, that's why.
Usman would smack Colby and Colby knows it. That's why he only talk tough behind the safety of the internet. Typical keyboard warrior.

Back