Colby Covington confronted by Kamaru Usman backstage [Vid]. He looked and sounded scared, homie.

Yeah, semi intelligent humans actually act like this all the time in real life. I was just doing it at work today.

OR, they are trying to market themselves.

I just don't know what to think.

He’s not?? I can’t even pronounce the name of the guy that was picking a fight with him. Honestly I can’t. Who the hell is he again?

No, he’s not. Outside of this forum no one knows who he is.

Usman is also a nobody. The only difference between the two is Usman is not constantly embarassing himself.

For the record— we all know Colby is playing a character and trying to market himself.

He’s just awful at it so it’s funny to watch him get called on it.

No, he’s not. Outside of this forum no one knows who he is.

Usman is also a nobody. The only difference between the two is Usman is not constantly embarassing himself.

I really only know who what’s his name is because he is beefing with Colby. So I guess Colby is doing something right.

Racism doesn't have an expiration date; what is your point?
racism? I'm sorry are you implying Colby is racist? That's a bit of a stretch!
People are allowed to respect the country and the president and not be racist!

racism? I'm sorry are you implying Colby is racist? That's a bit of a stretch!
People are allowed to respect the country and the president and not be racist!
they do.

I'm not calling him racist because he respects our country and the president. I'm calling him racist based on the volumes of material in his history that reveals straight-up racism. Have a look if you don't believe me. (or not)

they do.

I'm not calling him racist because he respects our country and the president. I'm calling him racist based on the volumes of material in his history that reveals straight-up racism. Have a look if you don't believe me. (or not)
could you please provide at least a link , or some sort of source for this, because This is literally the first time I've heard anybody call Colby racist

Yeah, semi intelligent humans actually act like this all the time in real life. I was just doing it at work today.

OR, they are trying to market themselves.

I just don't know what to think.

that first sentence is either sarcasm or self-awareness. Either way, it made me chuckle

LOL Cobly was so ready to call the cops "hello 911? its me again..."

For the record— we all know Colby is playing a character and trying to market himself.

He’s just awful at it so it’s funny to watch him get called on it.

Usman apparently didn't know Colby was playing a character

Look how dumb your post sounds now. What.

Back