Colby Covington confronted by Kamaru Usman backstage [Vid]. He looked and sounded scared, homie.

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Colby Covington confronted by Kamaru Usman backstage [Vid]. He looked and sounded scared, homie.

Twitter thug lol “ we live 20 miles away we can meet up “

{<jordan} Colby don’t want none of that lol

Colby got everyone's panties in a twist. Funny it looks as though Whittaker looks over his shoulder to check if he talking to someone behind them.

He was texting Trump to have Usman deported

WW division has been the least entertaining as of late...

These two need to fight at some point.

Also a Bobby Whit sighting. I like how he just gets out of there and wants no part of the nonsense. War Whittaker.

Colby is a beta cuck confirmed.

He doesn’t fight for free. Some of these idiots act like you should throw down backstage. Why would you throw down when you are not getting paid? You are supposed to be a professional fighter.

He doesn’t fight for free. Some of these idiots act like you should throw down backstage. Why would you throw down when you are not getting paid? You are supposed to be a professional fighter.

Then he probably shouldn’t run his mouth to these guys online and then freeze up when they confront him in person.

Exhibit A:
giphy.gif

I’m surprised Colby didn’t call the cops on Usman.

Colby is a mastermind. He doesn't have time for that virgin.

that guy who was trying to de-escalate things seemed like such a nice guy. The one who was like "it's good I'm short so you can just look right over me"

Then he probably shouldn’t run his mouth to these guys online and then freeze up when they confront him in person.

Exhibit A:
giphy.gif

I’m surprised Colby didn’t call the cops on Usman.

So you are unfamiliar with what promotion is? You don’t know what it means to actually market yourself? I guess not. Any moron can fight on the street. He is about getting paid. And in order to get paid you need to hype it up.

Back