Colby Covington completely destroyed Stephen Thompson on Twitter

Wonderboy defenitely shouldn’t fight Woodley again as long as Woodley is champ. Let them have their rubber when Woodley isn’t champ.
Why do people feel this way about Wood vs Wonderbread but don't extend the same logic to Yoel and Knuckles?

Why do people feel this way about Wood vs Wonderbread but don't extend the same logic to Yoel and Knuckles?
<{anton}>

Haha really bad example for me, Romero is one of my favorite active fighters!! <45><45><45>

Must be joking if you think Colby 'completely destroyed' Wonderboy with that. He's been using that same childish insult for about 2 years, it's embarrassing

So just plain insults is "destroying" someone?

Are you 12?

This was so weak it's boring. No wonder Colby doesn't draw at all despite all his effort.

Colby "Welterweight King" Covington vs Stephen "Choirboy" Thompson 1:0
That was brutal beatdown. Kill them all Colby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He totally smashed him (on Twitter)

He really kicked his ass (on Twitter)

Just destroyed him bro, complete annihilation bro.... On fucking Twitter

Grow up. This is not only the worst part of MMA but of the entire "millennial" culture.

You're impressed by stupid, meaningless words for shock value. If I had to guess, is say you're about 12 years old.

MMA having fans like you is the reason why us adults have a hard time admtting that we follow the sport, you're an embarrassment.

Haha I love Colby. Triggering virgins around the world.

You all know it's for the best. He's really trying to trigger you into losing your virginity and becoming better men. You should thank him.

Nerd confirmed/exposed

Bahahaha....you got nerdbashed lol

War Chaos Nation!

If I was a child that might have actually hurt my feelings, since I'm not though I just find it amusing. Calling someone a "nerd" then ending your post with "war chaos nation", hahaha

He totally smashed him (on Twitter)

He really kicked his ass (on Twitter)

Just destroyed him bro, complete annihilation bro.... On fucking Twitter

Grow up. This is not only the worst part of MMA but of the entire "millennial" culture.

You're impressed by stupid, meaningless words for shock value. If I had to guess, is say you're about 12 years old.

MMA having fans like you is the reason why us adults have a hard time admtting that we follow the sport, you're an embarrassment.

Why so serious? The guy was just having a laugh...why do you care so much?

If you have a hard time admitting you follow the sport because you could possibly be embarassed...thats weak. Has nothing to do with Colby or anyone else...just you. Maybe you have insecurity issues?

You look silly because of how triggered you are over nothing. Talk about embarassing.

Great post by Cody!!
Almost as good as TS', whose obvious irony is still too subtle for half of sherdog. Well done TS, well done.

Back