Colby Covington burns Darren Till

Really?

I like Colby but Conor has way bigger money fights:

Floyd
GSP
Nate 3
Hell even Woodley to become triple champ
That's why I said next few fights because each of them has at least 2 fights to take care of first but if both win, both lose, one wins and one loses, no matter the scenario this is a bigly promotable fight.

Colby takes the fight vs Conor no matter the scenario because it is his biggest payday ever. Conor Takes Colby after logistics shake out on his next 2 fights and he is either moving up to try for a third belt or moving up after some losses.

Colby is right

I'm starting to suspect the UFC has been trying to protect Woodley from Colby
By offering Colby the title shot?
Wtf are you on about!
Not the UFC’s fault Colby backed out

Colby is a gangster. ..... he would run streets West Linn

Woodley is going to hospitalize Colby right before Trump gets impeached. MAGA dorks will be on suicide watch.

I know it’s a little more expensive but you should really invest in some whey protein instead of that cheap soy crap you obviously have been using

Colby snitched over a toy boomerang. He should stop ducking Usman and fight.

I know it’s a little more expensive but you should really invest in some whey protein instead of that cheap soy crap you obviously have been using

What is all this soy talk I'm seeing recently? What the fuck does soy have to do with the price of fish?

Anyone else read that in their head with Colbys squeaky voice, complete with stutter and pauses?

Colby is starting to crack me up. He’s an idiot but he’s not as annoying to me anymore strangely.

He will lose to Tyron most likely but at least he will make it interesting leading up to the fight

Somebody get the boomerang. Still Captain LnP is going to get a lot of eyes on his next fight, so good for him turning a boring style into some $$. It also shows you the average mma fan's intelligence level though.

I get that it's all an act, but it's a horrifically bad act.

How people enjoy this stuff... it's like the same people who love watching B movies with god awful acting and terrible stories.

"You got a guy who shouldn't have even been in there," Covington told FloCombat. "The Doughboy Till, he's missed weight in a third of his UFC fights. He beat an over-the-hill clown boy [Donald Cerrone] and then he got a gift decision in Europe in his hometown against the choir boy [Stephen Thompson]. So the guy shouldn't have even been in there. He's got a bunch of fake followers, a bunch of fake interactions on Instagram. They wanted to hype him up and nothing surprised me.

"It's pretty funny: Doughboy ignored his family to land a hot zero significant strikes. Good job, buddy.''

Full story:https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...s-strong-message-to-snoop-dogg-calvin-fck-you

well it was meant to be you... but you didn't accept it

Back