Colby Covington burns Darren Till

"It's pretty funny: Doughboy ignored his family to land a hot zero significant strikes. Good job, buddy.''

1462522158_Burn Heal.jpg

Colby should have been the guy in there, but he wasn’t in the mood to fight Woodley, so...

Till shouldn't have been there, Coby should, but he backed out so the UFC had to find somebody with balls.

90% of Colby's trash talk is... trash. This is in that 90%.

Colby seemed to keep Woodleys name out of his mouth after Woodley posted Colbys sister PMing him wanting that black snake.

Now Colby just picks on easy targets after they lose.
Guy definitely has autism.

Colby talks, I hear the sounds of diarrhea spackling the bowl - nothing more.

I like Colby's shtick, beats all these run-of-the-mill, vanilla personalities. Sure he's gonna get his ass kicked but you'll tune in to watch it because he's made you hate him.

Actually true though, Cerrone is had had a million UFC fights and never been elite and WonderBoy won that fight against Till, but it was a horrible non-dominant non-deserving performance to go for the title. Wins over Dos Anjos and Maia carry much more. Dos Anjos has been elite and is coming into his prime, and Maia is probably the best best BJJ player MMA will ever see and has fought at the elite level in two weight classes.

Colby is right

I'm starting to suspect the UFC has been trying to protect Woodley from Colby

Actually true though, Cerrone is had had a million UFC fights and never been elite and WonderBoy won that fight against Till, but it was a horrible non-dominant non-deserving performance to go for the title. Wins over Dos Anjos and Maia carry much more. Dos Anjos has been elite and is coming into his prime, and Maia is probably the best best BJJ player MMA will ever see and has fought at the elite level in two weight classes.
This

People want to rag on Colby, but Colby has done more and shown more, then Till ever did

Colby is the one who's shown he's a real championship calibre fighter while Till never did

When ever you look at a GREEN pospect like Till fighting in his first title fight, you at least need to see that that prospect had dominatimg wins, or wins over elite comp.

As you said, Colby's 2 wins over Maia and RDA showed a lot more.

Till was unimpressive against WB...Till was even taken to the limits by a can and had a draw against a can etc.

...and it isnt even about that either...many people felt WB straight up won that fight over Till..

It should've been Till vs Usman to see if Till was ready...and if not, having a fight against Usman would've been a great way for Till to mature, gain more experience, be more prepared for Woodley etc.

Till was rushed way too soon...The UFC used Till to build up Woodley and that's disgraceful

Colby is spot on about Till being too green still

Where as Colby is experienced, has the style, the cardio, and is as mentally tough as they come

People think that just because Woodley smoked Till he's going to smoke Colby. People are in for a rude awakening

Last edited:
Chael did it to Anderson and got very rich in the process. Colby isnt half as smart as Chael though so who knows if he has a fallback routine when he loses.
Plus, it's just an act for Chael.

I'm not sure Colby knows Chael is playing a character.

Hopefully Colby doesn't blow his nose too hard before the next fight.

Win or lose in each of their next few fights the UFC will book Colby vs Conor. I can't think of a scenario where this doesn't happen unless Conor catches staph from Khabib's excessive body hair and loses his left hand.

Really?

I like Colby but Conor has way bigger money fights:

Floyd
GSP
Nate 3
Hell even Woodley to become triple champ

if Colby wears a MAGA hat to the ring Tyrone is broken before the fight begins

Colbys trash talk is becoming more and more ruthless and entertaining.

Back