Colby Covington burns Darren Till

mirellale

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"You got a guy who shouldn't have even been in there," Covington told FloCombat. "The Doughboy Till, he's missed weight in a third of his UFC fights. He beat an over-the-hill clown boy [Donald Cerrone] and then he got a gift decision in Europe in his hometown against the choir boy [Stephen Thompson]. So the guy shouldn't have even been in there. He's got a bunch of fake followers, a bunch of fake interactions on Instagram. They wanted to hype him up and nothing surprised me.

"It's pretty funny: Doughboy ignored his family to land a hot zero significant strikes. Good job, buddy.''

Full story:https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...s-strong-message-to-snoop-dogg-calvin-fck-you

Can’t wait for Woodley to maul this clown so we don’t have to hear his crap anymore.

He may not have burned him but he certainly trumped him

I’d rather my only loss been to Woodley rather than the other Alves.

Woodley is going to hospitalize Colby right before Trump gets impeached. MAGA dorks will be on suicide watch.

tenor.gif

He's not wrong.

Its not as if Till looked amazing coming in 6lbs over 171. To then give him a TS where he had to cut an actual 7lbs and still expect even the same performance was moronic.

Good job on the UFC's part, they used Till at WW perfectly, knew he wont have a long career at WW because of weight issues, utilized his momentum to hype him up, and helped build up there champion nicely.

Nobody can knock T.Woods on that performance and Till will move up and have a successful career at MW.

Sounds like he is jealous because Till actually has fans that follow him on the gram.

Colvington is getting funnier by the day

Discrediting an elite opponent to diminish the win of an even more elite fighter, I'd swear Colby was a sherdogger.

Can’t wait for Woodley to maul this clown so we don’t have to hear his crap anymore.
And this is why Colby is the perfect guy to push woodley into the spotlight

That’s amateur level trash talk, step up your game Colby.

Maybe Colby should worry about his own training and improving his skills. It always weirds me out when a grown ass man can't stop talking about another man (in this case it's plural). He seems to be really obsessed with all the guys Tyron has beaten.

What's sad about Colby is that he doesn't know that hes building himself up to fall. He exists to make Woodley look better. That's it.

damn. colby really 30-27'd that interview

Woodley and Till fought for the opportunity to destroy Colby Covington for a decent payday. Woodley won. He'll get paid well in his next victory when he mauls "Queefington".

Jarl

What's sad about Colby is that he doesn't know that hes building himself up to fall. He exists to make Woodley look better. That's it.
Chael did it to Anderson and got very rich in the process. Colby isnt half as smart as Chael though so who knows if he has a fallback routine when he loses.

Win or lose in each of their next few fights the UFC will book Colby vs Conor. I can't think of a scenario where this doesn't happen unless Conor catches staph from Khabib's excessive body hair and loses his left hand.

Back