Colby Covington Absolutely Destroys Snoop Dogg on Twitter

Talks shit on the net... then calls the cops when shit gets real.

<YeahOKJen>

Talks shit on the net... then calls the cops when shit gets real.

<YeahOKJen>

would you fight a roid raging werdum?

nobody in their right mind would, unless your name is volkov or stipe

would you fight a roid raging werdum?

nobody in their right mind would, unless your name is volkov or stipe
Not everyone is a pussy like you.

If I didn't want to fight someone, I wouldn't instigate a fight.

Calling the cops to save you from a fight you started... geih

Not everyone is a pussy like you.

If I didn't want to fight someone, I wouldn't instigate a fight.

Calling the cops to save you from a fight you started... geih

haha if you think I'm a pussy for saying nobody in their right mind would fight the arguable heavyweight GOAT of fighting, good for you.

I'll wait for you to upload the vid of you getting CTE

Colby doesn't even hide the fact that he plays a character and Werdum monkey'd out at him

haha if you think I'm a pussy for saying nobody in their right mind would fight the arguable heavyweight GOAT of fighting, good for you.

I'll wait for you to upload the vid of you getting CTE

Colby doesn't even hide the fact that he plays a character and Werdum monkey'd out at him

Pussy

<{anton}>

Seriously, that was actually pretty good.
Hey bud. How it going. Hope you didn’t put any money on Till lmao hope this is just your troll account hopefully you have a bit more respect for Woodley after that performance

Too bad he couldn’t get through all of that without stuttering and stumbling all over his words.

Snoop has no idea who Cringington is.

Colby’s a keyboard warrior? You’re a fucking idiot lol. Yes an MMA fighter begging to fight the champ is a keyboard warrior.
Bro. Hes talking shit to snoop dog. That's a 50 year old man who raps for a living, that's what this thread is about. Yes he is a keyboard warrior, but keep trying to spin it

Colby does a good job of playing a tough guy.

Snoop has literally murdered a man.

Because they see him baking cookies with Martha Stewart, people forget (or never knew) that Snoop has actually killed people.
Snoops bodyguard killed someone, Snoop just got a perm and rapped about it.

Colby "Welterweight King" Covington vs Snoop "Crusty old stick figure with Tourette's" Dogg 1:0

Colby destroys all this liberal celebrities who lick Clintons' and Obama's butts
Fuck Obama

Words can't describe how obnoxious "Snoop" is. Jesus christ.

easy to mix em up
kknCCVe.jpg

wow colby, now Snoop is going to completely bury the next white guy he sees lose a ufc fight.

I usually think Colby's trash talk is terrible, but if you grade that tweet on how pissed off snoop will be, then it is a 10/10.

Back