Colby Covington’s next victim?

Wait, do you actually think I’m colby Covington? Haha I’ve seen it all on sherdog.
There are about 4 people in the world who like you so that gives me a 25% chance of being right. The fact that you and the other 3 people have created a few dozen fake accounts only cluttered things up but us Sherdoggers can be dumb, just not that dumb.

Well of course a simpler mind is going to have a simpler reasoning. Carry on bud!

That, or an awesome mind as yours is giving a simpleton like Cody way too much credit :). I guess we'll never know - I for sure don't have his IQ scores; who knows, though, you may be just the guy to stun me with amazing evidence of his amazing intellect.

FWIW, usually, a guy with a high IQ is a good trash talker. He isn't. Circumstantial "evidence".

There are about 4 people in the world who like you so that gives me a 25% chance of being right. The fact that you and the other 3 people have created a few dozen fake accounts only cluttered things up but us Sherdoggers can be dumb, just not that dumb.

Oh, he's one of those guys?

"That guy", I'm going to forgive myself for bothering to reply to you. Carry on, bud.

I don’t understand how my account is “fake” when I post about all weightclasses and topics in the UFC and Worldwide MMA discussion.

Just because other people are fans of guys you hate on, doesn’t mean they are “paid ufc shills”. I wish I was getting paid to post but I actually have a 9-5 job bud. Not everyone is gonna hate the fighters you hate. Get over it.

I don’t understand how my account is “fake” when I post about all weightclasses and topics in the UFC and Worldwide MMA discussion.

Just because other people are fans of guys you hate on, doesn’t mean they are “paid ufc shills”. I wish I was getting paid to post but I actually have a 9-5 job bud. Not everyone is gonna hate the fighters you hate. Get over it.
Thanks, colby.

Yeah, it seems there are some Colby nuthuggers running around lately. All recent accounts too. Most likely it's Colby or his boyfriend trying to make him relevant.
<{hughesimpress}>

Or by MMA fans who enjoy watching whiney sherdoggers cry because a fighter is trying to self-promote. Why would get so riled up over a jokingly based Schtick like “nerd bash 2018”.

SJWs getting triggered by the minute.

If RDA wants no part of Colby, then Colby evidently wants no part of Usman.

Assuming they’re doing RDA vs Woodley, then Colby should fight any one of:

- Usman
- Till
- Wonderboy

/End

Or by MMA fans who enjoy watching whiney sherdoggers cry because a fighter is trying to self-promote. Why would get so riled up over a jokingly based Schtick like “nerd bash 2018”.

SJWs getting triggered by the minute.

Everyone is a SJW nowadays right? Please, don't be dumb. I'm not an american teenager, therefore I don't find moronic offensive shit like that remotely funny.

If RDA wants no part of Colby, then Colby evidently wants no part of Usman.

Assuming they’re doing RDA vs Woodley, then Colby should fight any one of:

- Usman
- Till
- Wonderboy

/End

Except Covington already proved himself with a top 3 win in Maia, and RDA has a win over Lawler, so why wouldn’t Colby vs RDA for number 1 contender make sense? Why should Colby stoop down to fight #9 usman?

Usman should fight Lawler or Maia or even Till.

Covington should fight Wonderboy or Till if RDA vs woodley happens.

Everyone is a SJW nowadays right? Please, don't be dumb. I'm not an american teenager, therefore I don't find moronic offensive shit like that remotely funny.

You’re the one accusing a pro fighter or his “boyfriend” of wasting time making sherdog accounts, but I’m being dumb. OK.

You don’t have to reply or even acknowledge Colby threads if you don’t want to.

Except Covington already proved himself with a top 3 win in Maia, and RDA has a win over Lawler, so why wouldn’t Colby vs RDA for number 1 contender make sense? Why should Colby stoop down to fight #9 usman?

Usman should fight Lawler or Maia or even Till.

Covington should fight Wonderboy or Till if RDA vs woodley happens.

Why should Colby fight Usman? For the same reason that Maia took the Colby fight, he is a fighter and that guy is available.

You can’t cry about Woodley not acknowledging your challenge whilst simultaneously ducking someone else.

Hypocrisy at the highest level. If he is so confident in his status as the next coming at 170lbs, he shouldn’t be concerned about fighting any of them.

I don’t even get why people cling onto this altercation. Since when is it honorable for a 250lb guy to initiate a street fight with a guy he outweighs by at least 60-70lbs? Werdum is the clown in the situation...
When the loud mouthed little guy needs an ass kicking!!!

On Colby's favorite list on his phone...

newtips.png

Only Victims in a Colby fight are the veiwers.

The hooker he takes it out on after he takes a beating in his next fight, if he fights.

Back