Colby Covington’s next victim?

I don’t even get why people cling onto this altercation. Since when is it honorable for a 250lb guy to initiate a street fight with a guy he outweighs by at least 60-70lbs? Werdum is the clown in the situation...
Because it’s as funny as clown shoes.

I don’t even get why people cling onto this altercation. Since when is it honorable for a 250lb guy to initiate a street fight with a guy he outweighs by at least 60-70lbs? Werdum is the clown in the situation...

Wedum is a hero!

Who should they feed to Colby to cement him as number 1 contender?

1 Wonder boy-doesn’t want to fight until woodley loses the belt. So he’s gonna wait around for Colby to win the title before he calls him out.

2.RDA-wants nothing to do with Colby, as evidenced by ducking him when he first announced his move to WW and Colby was calling him out on Twitter. RDA went as low as to use the “I had to google your name to find out who you are” line. Then went on to cherry pick the big name, so well known Strikeforce star Tarec Saffedeine who was 2-3 in the UFC. RDA then beats Magny(lol) and decisions a shot Lawler who had one leg for the second half of the fight. Colby calls him out for an interim title/number one contender fight since Woodley is ducking both. RDA ducks Colby again. You’d think he’d want to avenge his country after Colby embarrassed Maia in Brazil.

Lawler and Masvidal ain’t happening. Darren till #7 is next and keeps calling Covington a snitch but never saying he wants to fight him. Should Colby derail the Till hype or is this too much of a step back? And don’t even mention that boring unproven usman. He should fight Maia.
<[analyzed}>

DOOM was just the vehicle...
Colby got beat by a and run away from Boomer Ang.

483C518D-9DBB-4942-9CB5-814FCA1C0C6D.jpeg

He is just waiting for that call.

Darren Till is going to wring Covingtons neck!

Darren till is too busy trying to set up a gimme fight against Mike Perry. He calls Colby a bitch and snitch but never has once said “Dana, send me a contract to fight Colby”.

Till talks the talk but doesn’t want to walk the walk, unless he’s facing a striker. Reminds me of McGregor during his rise to contendership.

Next victim?

Next victim of a boring 29-28 decision, at best. lmfao

Next victim?

Next victim of a boring 29-28 decision, at best. lmfao
8-1 ufc record with 50% finishing rate. Try again.

Once Colby starts securing 5 round fights as champion the finishes will only become more plentiful. These WWs simply cannot last 25 minutes at Colby’s smothering pace.

Who will victimize Colby next?

giphy.gif

This situation is what exposed you for the whiny punk that you are. Talk crap to a guy and when he chased you down, because you ran like a sissy, and beat your ass, you called the cops.

By the way, how many accounts do you and your friends have on Sherdog?

8-1 ufc record with 50% finishing rate. Try again.
Who will victimize Colby next?

giphy.gif
Colby actually has a brain so of course he’s not going to risk his career getting into a street fight with a washed up HW in the twilight of his career.

Werdum knows he’s never touching that belt again so he doesn’t care about risking a suspension. Colby is on his way to a title reign while Werdum at best is on his way to another concussion if he fights Stipe again.

This situation is what exposed you for the whiny punk that you are. Talk crap to a guy and when he chased you down, because you ran like a sissy, and beat your ass, you called the cops.

I have one account. Used to have an old account but stopped posting about 4 years ago and forgot the password. Decided to make a comeback to posting.

Colby actually has a brain so of course he’s not going to risk his career getting into a street fight with a washed up HW in the twilight of his career.

Werdum knows he’s never touching that belt again so he doesn’t care about risking a suspension. Colby is on his way to a title reign while Werdum at best is on his way to another concussion if he fights Stipe again.

Gotcha. My version is simpler: he talked s**t, got rekt by someone bigger than him.

I have one account. Used to have an old account but stopped posting about 4 years ago and forgot the password. Decided to make a comeback to posting.
So do you and your friends get together to try to hype yourself up on Sherdog? Aside from them and all of your fake accounts, I don't think people like you or even care to see you fight. I think they would rather you had an "out of ring" accident that sidelines you. You are trying way too hard and it is obvious. You might even be a nice guy in real life but you are trying to imitate the McGregor show with this Bobcat Goldthwait shtick and it ain't working well for you.

So do you and your friends get together to try to hype yourself up on Sherdog? Aside from them and all of your fake accounts, I don't think people like you or even care to see you fight. I think they would rather you had an "out of ring" accident that sidelines you. You are trying way too hard and it is obvious. You might even be a nice guy in real life but you are trying to imitate the McGregor show with this Bobcat Goldthwait shtick and it ain't working well for you.

Wait, do you actually think I’m colby Covington? Haha I’ve seen it all on sherdog.

Apparently Sherdog is his next victim with these lame fake accounts spamming cringe shit about him.

Back