Colby Covington’s next victim?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who should they feed to Colby to cement him as number 1 contender?

1 Wonder boy-doesn’t want to fight until woodley loses the belt. So he’s gonna wait around for Colby to win the title before he calls him out.

2.RDA-wants nothing to do with Colby, as evidenced by ducking him when he first announced his move to WW and Colby was calling him out on Twitter. RDA went as low as to use the “I had to google your name to find out who you are” line. Then went on to cherry pick the big name, so well known Strikeforce star Tarec Saffedeine who was 2-3 in the UFC. RDA then beats Magny(lol) and decisions a shot Lawler who had one leg for the second half of the fight. Colby calls him out for an interim title/number one contender fight since Woodley is ducking both. RDA ducks Colby again. You’d think he’d want to avenge his country after Colby embarrassed Maia in Brazil.

Lawler and Masvidal ain’t happening. Darren till #7 is next and keeps calling Covington a snitch but never saying he wants to fight him. Should Colby derail the Till hype or is this too much of a step back? And don’t even mention that boring unproven usman. He should fight Maia.

Anyone who wants a quick death.

DarthColby.jpg

He won't accept a fight lmao he can't risk exposing himself after all the work he put in to his weird photoshopping and redneck pandering

He won't accept a fight lmao he can't risk exposing himself after all the work he put in to his weird photoshopping and redneck pandering
He was campaigning for RDA the second he beat Lawler. It would only make sense for RDA and Colby to fight since woodley is ducking both. But RDA didn’t want anything to do with colby, and still doesn’t.

He was campaigning for RDA the second he beat Lawler. It would only make sense for RDA and Colby to fight since woodley is ducking both. But RDA didn’t want anything to do with colby, and still doesn’t.
RDA most likely gets the title shot so yea. We know he will take the better and bigger fight.

Probably his own career. This guy has lost a lot of fans and respect through his stupid antics recently.

I don’t even get why people cling onto this altercation. Since when is it honorable for a 250lb guy to initiate a street fight with a guy he outweighs by at least 60-70lbs? Werdum is the clown in the situation...
Except Colby provoked the entire situation, then played the victim card and lied to the police about what happened.

Who's the clown, exactly? The guy who talked shit while backing up, or the guy who stepped up when challenged?

The hearts and minds of the ignorant and easily lead.

Anybody could be next!

Dana, Brock Lesnars MOM, Big Nog, Sakuraba?!!

I'm sure Colby is weighing his options

I don’t even get why people cling onto this altercation. Since when is it honorable for a 250lb guy to initiate a street fight with a guy he outweighs by at least 60-70lbs? Werdum is the clown in the situation...
<TrumpWrong1>

Back