COLBY a FHOF?

I think his next three fights will be

TyQuil, either Till or Usman as first title defense, and then superfight vs. GSP

Do you think he'll win by knockout over tyquil? I think he decisions him. He could easily knock out George saint pierre by the third round. I dont think he'll ever fight Usman. Usman will try to duck Colby.

That should cement him as one of the top WWs, ever.

He desicions tyquil. Knocks out george in the third. Usman ducks colby and they never fight.

I think all of the haters should leave the true fans alone. Theres an unsettling amount of virgin hate coming out of your keyboards. You should never underestimate colby OR his fans.

This has gone off the rails. This isnt about me. This isnt about you. This is about the king of choas and his fhof status and the journey he takes to get there.

I don't hate virgins, dyslexia is real though, you should mention it to your handler, see if she can sort something out for you.
The only thing your mother handles is colbys huge nutsack in her mouth.

A) Use your real account like a man.
B) Inb4 "fans only".
C) RIP-decent trolling.
D) Fuck you.

Fans only? Ok I'll leave but he does have decent hands from what I've seen. That combo was rediculous.

Can't believe you bothered to write that.
Why dont you grow up and stop trying to derail this thread. Try to have an intelligent discussion about one America's #1 athlete in this great sport.

Back