Coincidence? Memo released by Republicans same day Trump says no to Russian sanctions

the only 'rational' explanation for this audacity (semi respect the gangsta, but cmon son) is that Trump truly has nothing to do w/ this shit, so in his mind it's all a giant waste of time and money

I'm not saying this is true, but it's the only thing that even for that dude makes sense

Those are reports on what they had. there's no info on them having all those weapons during 2002. care to point that out? The bush administration blamed bad Intel when they were getting warnings that they were pushing bad Intel. They had to blame someone.
Btw another former Intel official that was dragged through the mud by the right and mocked and accused of being a disgruntled liberal was richard Clarke.
Here's a quote on how the bush administration gathered info to sell.
JB: Did the Pentagon and the office of special plans play an important role in the processing of intelligence?

Certainly. The people in Rumsfeld's office and in Wolfowitz's operation cherry-picked intelligence to select the intelligence to support their views. They never did the due diligence on the intelligence that professional intelligence analysts are trained to do. [The OSP] would go through the intelligence reports including the ones that the CIA was throwing out. They stitched it together they would send it out, send it over to Cheney. All the stuff that a professional would have thrown out. As soon as 9/11 happened people like Rumsfeld saw it was opportunity. During that first week after September 11, the decision was made. It was confirmed by president We should do Afghanistan first. But the resources necessary to do a good job in Afghanistan were withheld. There was not enough to go in fast, to go in enough to secure the country. Troops were held back. There were 11,000 troops in Afghanistan. There were fewer in whole country than police in the borough of Manhattan
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2004/mar/23/usa.september111

What's the punishment for blatantly ignoring congress? Seems pretty fucked up to me, but the circus that is the government seems to keep rolling on,

Those are reports on what they had. there's no info on them having all those weapons during 2002. care to point that out? The bush administration blamed bad Intel when they were getting warnings that they were pushing bad Intel. They had to blame someone.
Btw another former Intel official that was dragged through the mud by the right and mocked and accused of being a disgruntled liberal was richard Clarke.
Here's a quote on how the bush administration gathered info to sell.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2004/mar/23/usa.september111
Lol. From their own website and still. It even says SINCE inspectors kicked out in 98. You guys will ignore shit even when it's gift wrapped and given to you. I can't believe you guys are trying to make the CIA out to be the innocent used party here.

Fuck man. I give up

Last edited:
I'm not interested in your personal problems, tbh. It's bad enough you think I'm interested in your shitposting of opinions.
Relax. I never post in your White Power Murder or Masturbation threads. Chill

the only 'rational' explanation for this audacity (semi respect the gangsta, but cmon son) is that Trump truly has nothing to do w/ this shit, so in his mind it's all a giant waste of time and money

I'm not saying this is true, but it's the only thing that even for that dude makes sense

Trump was the benefactor of a grudge.
The left just wants so bad for it to be some big collusion. Its much simpler than that, they will never accept that.

I hope the R cocksuckers are investigated to see if they suddenly became many rubles richer in exchange for sacrificing any credibility they had.

I find it hypocritical for people to be in such an uproar over Russia's influencing US elections when Israel has been doing the very same for years. Maybe they have less nefarious methods, and perhaps better intentions, but it's a foreign state taking up massive and direct involvement in US elections.

What's worse is that Israel calls Congress to session and our congressmen/women and senators attend gleefully. Yet no criticism from from FOX or CNN.

On the same day trumps own CIA director said Russia is going to target the 2018 elections

i'm sure the US won't target the russian 2018 election
the US is always neutral...

Thats fucked up.

Pushing the limits of the institutions to see if they break?

I find it hypocritical for people to be in such an uproar over Russia's influencing US elections when Israel has been doing the very same for years. Maybe they have less nefarious methods, and perhaps better intentions, but it's a foreign state taking up massive and direct involvement in US elections.

What's worse is that Israel calls Congress to session and our congressmen/women and senators attend gleefully. Yet no criticism from from FOX or CNN.

That's why they're so mad. America is their project and they don't like it when they have competition.

Back