Crime Cohen pleads guilty, says he lied

s4dTtBy.jpg

If it's Michael Cohen's word that tRUmp paid women to not damage his campaign vs saving Milania the embarrassment, tRUmp will be A-ok. I don't know who can be less credible than Cohen in Trump's former circle.

In fact, the conversation about setting up a shell company to pay funds to catch and kill stories from his former trick ho's so it doesn't hurt his election chances... otherwise called influencing it...
I think that wasn't legal, and if they can prove he was in the room...
:D:eek::D

"this was not a big crime"
"I think the most important thing is transparency, you need to know who's putting up what so when they start making deals in a year or two years or three years, you know what's happening."

Looks like the $107 million dollars raised for the inauguration is being scrutinized...

"this was not a big allegation of crime"

Edited. I think it comes down to same case as John Edwards was facing, just with a sprinkle of Michael Cohen. Trump's defense team(assuming he's indicted after leaving the office in 2020) would just lay it out as Cohen saying things to get out with a lighter sentence for the crimes he committed. That will lead either to a hung jury or acquittal.

If it's Michael Cohen's word that tRUmp paid women to not damage his campaign vs saving Milania the embarrassment, tRUmp will be A-ok. I don't know who can be less credible than Cohen in Trump's former circle.
well since Cohen's testimony to the Special Counsel and SDNY is only for corroborating a mountain of other evidence, does it really matter if he's a liar at the end of the day?

Lol all under investigation

Trump Inauguration
Trump Transition
Trump Campaign
Trump Administration
Trump Foundation
Trump Organization

Hahahahha

well since Cohen's testimony to the Special Counsel and SDNY is only for corroborating a mountain of other evidence, does it really matter if he's a liar at the end of the day?
Meh, he'll just been made out to be serially dishonest just like the rest of his cronies.
"Everybody's guilty but me, why aren't they looking into so and so, it's so unfair, Cohen is just making up lies to embarrass me, nothing is my fault!"
<mma1>

David Pecker is telling the same story. The main thing to remember is that Mueller almost certainly isn't relying on their testimony. It will be the evidence they were able to provide to help the case that got them their deals.

Edited. I think it comes down to same case as John Edwards was facing, just with a sprinkle of Michael Cohen. Trump's defense team(assuming he's indicted after leaving the office in 2020) would just lay it out as Cohen saying things to get out with a lighter sentence for the crimes he committed. That will lead either to a hung jury or acquittal.
I'm sure you do think that, but considering you don't have access to any of the evidence, it's more wishful thinking than anything else. :p

Trump Inauguration
Trump Transition
Trump Campaign
Trump Administration
Trump Foundation
Trump Organization

Hahahahha
Mueller's reports going to be the length of fucking War and Peace when its finally released

Mueller's reports going to be the length of fucking War and Peace when its finally released

I’m convinced the investigation may never end. Too many crimes. The web is large

David Pecker is telling the same story. The main thing to remember is that Mueller almost certainly isn't relying on their testimony. It will be the evidence they were able to provide to help the case that got them their deals.
Yep. When you go after the top guys, you don't float a turd of a weak case, praying it doesn't get flushed. I don't see Mueller being limp wristed about this.

Trump Inauguration
Trump Transition
Trump Campaign
Trump Administration
Trump Foundation
Trump Organization

Hahahahha
Me and my anagram-mind: Trump FACTIO. Sounds like it fits.

I'm sure you do think that, but considering you don't have access to any of the evidence, it's more wishful thinking than anything else. :p

I'm just addressing the specific and likely charge of election law violation. Salacious allegation, Trump says paid to cover for his wife/family, Cohen with his credibility problems and legal baggage says it was to influence the election. Unless there's more, that's a wash and not guilty or hung jury. There would have to be more to make a strong conviction-proof case against...none other than the POTUS.

Me and my anagram-mind: Trump FACTIO. Sounds like it fits.
it's "My anagram mind and I"...

Also, you'll have to keep updating the anamgram as that list is certainly not complete. I predict the following final anagram. BITCHTATTLEFACTION...could evolve from this as well.

I'm just addressing the specific and likely charge of election law violation. Salacious allegation, Trump says paid to cover for his wife/family, Cohen with his credibility problems and legal baggage says it was to influence the election. Unless there's more, that's a wash and not guilty or hung jury. There would have to be more to make a strong conviction-proof case against...none other than the POTUS.

Does the Mueller team, given their record with this investigation, strike you as the types of investigators to release the word of a liar without corroborating evidence to back it, as was said?

Donald Trump has changed his story 40 times, and is using the "It's a victimless crime, like heroin!!" defense. Nobody but the guilty acts like this.

Back