Cody's problem - heart too big, just wants to bang

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Bro

Cody is a wonderful fighter, but as a coach he just has too big a soft spot for the outcasts of society and did not strategize his picks at all

The difference in team potential is insane in favor of tj

I'd hardly call Medhi Baghdad a one note banger, he's a legit striker. Other than that, vaguely amusing attempts at jokes which I almost smiled at.
I will agree, however, that the potential most certainly is in TJ's favour.

I'll repeat myself:

Looks like Cody is too obsessed with talking shit to TJ
and doesn't concentrate as much as he should on his team.

Allready 0-3 with another loss looming, cause Kraus is for real.

He'd better cool his hot head and pay attention to the team,
or else he's gonna be embarassed as a coach,
worse than Rampage or Koscheck.

Cody's problem - brain too small and necktats too big

Cody just picked his team to hang with the boooiiiiss, not win fights

Imo, For whatever reason, I think his neck tats look very cool/sharp when he's in a suit
I think it weird that he shaves around or to his tattoo lines. Daily grooming, that. Just shave the scruff off, dude. I do agree that the contrast of a suit and neck tat really does make one stand out in a crowd - perhaps for the wrong reasons, I don't know... :D

Cody's issue is he can't think and act normal, he goes straight to blast, violence right to 10. The guy must of been beaten severely and often as a child. Emotional IQ is zero.

say what you want about him, but all the people who said hes a fake or tryhard is full of shit. dude is down to fight whoever wherever

people kept saying he was lying about his bar fight stories or when he threatens people, but his is always ready to throw down for his BOOOIIIIZZZZ

<codychoke>

Cody's brain stopped developing in the 8th grade. Unfortunately his fighting skills are world class. What an insufferable combination.

Cody's brain stopped developing in the 8th grade. Unfortunately his fighting skills are world class. What an insufferable combination.
unfortunately?

i think from an outsider sherdoger point of view, its pretty fortunate for us

say what you want about him, but all the people who said hes a fake or tryhard is full of shit. dude is down to fight whoever wherever

people kept saying he was lying about his bar fight stories or when he threatens people, but his is always ready to throw down for his BOOOIIIIZZZZ

<codychoke>

The best thing about that gif is knowing TJ immediately snuffs him with a sneaky right hand before it gets broken up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back