Cody wants DJ, Conor and pro boxers

I'm here to be a reminder of the golden age of MMA.

Today's MMA is gay as fuck....fighters ducking no: 1 contenders, fighters with no heart, no pride. Fighters who would rathe sell out for an extra buck than work towards greatness.

MMA is absolute shit right now.
Serious question: If you don't like the current state of mma, where on this site are you posting with your 3300+ messages in 10 months of membership? Am i missing out on some old school threads in different forums? Reading post after post about Conor McGregor gets old sometimes...

I'm here to be a reminder of the golden age of MMA.

Today's MMA is gay as fuck....fighters ducking no: 1 contenders, fighters with no heart, no pride. Fighters who would rathe sell out for an extra buck than work towards greatness.

MMA is absolute shit right now.
That's not fair. The fighters need to make every cent they can as they are continually screwed by a company making massive stacks of cash. In essence, you are blaming a rape victim.

Might Mouse striking is nowhere near good enough for Cody, and I don't think he will be able to hold Cody down with his wrestling positions and scrambles. Awful fight for Mouse, would be forced to stand and get beaten up

Back