Cody vs Lando @ 145, who would you favor?

it is what it is

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
With Lando being a small 155 pounder and Cody talking about moving up to fight Aldo.....I'm curious how people see this going

With Lando being a small 155 pounder and Cody talking about moving up to fight Aldo.....I'm curious how people see this going

Lando can't make 145. He looks small for the division, but it's just deceiving. The last time he tried to make 145, he failed, and said he'd never do it again.

Lando can't make 145. He looks small for the division, but it's just deceiving. The last time he tried to make 145, he failed, and said he'd never do it again.
Damn! I didn't know that.....he looks so much smaller than the other 155 pounders

I ain't hating on Cody anymore after that fantastic performance against Cruz, but Lando fucks him up. He'd whoop Cruz too.

Do we really need to speculate on this stuff? Cody literally just won the 135 belt. He has TJ to deal with and a rematch with Dom if he can get by TJ. Lando is 1-1 in the LW division and can't make 145 anymore. He's light years away from any title contention in his weight class and Cody has work to do at 135. It's a hypothetical that isn't going to happen anytime soon and will likely never happen.

At least it wasn't a Lando vs Conor thread, I suppose.

I feel like Lando's power and versatility on the feet would be too much for Cody.
While Cody has power, it's powerful for 135lbs, not for 155lbs.

Back