Cody v Joanna. Worst TUF coach

Was Joanna that bad? I don't remember it being that bad.

Cody just seems absent. Lots have to do with editing, but cody needs some public speaking classes

So many mentions of Rampage as coach..

Remember when he harassed that guy about his titties?

Rampage had his own set against King Mo last month...

Was hoping the crowd would chant: Titties Titties Titties...

If you notice, Cody isn't even cornering his guys. He sits on the bench and watches like the other contestants.
Conor did that and it worked great for him. Conor was a great coach with solid advice. Cody on the other hand...I don't even.

Conor was pretty piss poor, he hardly ever showed up, didn't he miss at least one of the fights too?

Cody is the worst coach ever. He's got the temperament of Ken Shamrock and the maturity of Ronda Rousey. I'm saying he lacks the wisdom to lead professionals by example.

Was Joanna that bad? I don't remember it being that bad.

Cody just seems absent. Lots have to do with editing, but cody needs some public speaking classes
For Joanna, it might have been a language barrier thing too.

Isn't Cody the first fighter that's one fight away from losing ALL his first round fights?

He can't act like he's had bad match ups. Seth had a decent chance, and Eddie should have killed Tom.

Cody is the worst and there is no contest IMO, simply because the other coaches in past seasons have at least tried. There is no footage of Cody holding pads, rolling with the boys, or even just offering meaningful fight advice. Cody showed in the Dom fight that he can formulate a gameplan and stick to it. And yet UP UP UP UP UP UP UP is all he can offer as a coach.

Cody is the worst. That nose balloon is pure bro science, unhygienic and performed by a chiropractor not a real medical doctor. Even Urijah Faber didn't like it but Cody forced his whole team to do it. He fucked up his whole team with that BS.

A flip of the coin meant that Gadelha had first pick of the women AND first pick of the men. Then Rountree decided to go easy on his injured friend from Syndicate after cold hearted Joanna matched them up. Gadelha had control of all the matchups afterwards.

Joanna's team loved her as a coach and if you check out their social media they still do.

Last edited:
Back