Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Both have great coaching skills with excellent technical advice like,

Joanna-"Fight Myron, fight!"

or

Cody-"Get up Mehdi!"

221c57c2d07998b889cda2d6040cc959.jpg

Not entirely sure what else he could have said to Mehdi who didn't seem in a rush to/couldn't improve his position.

The correct answer is:

Ken Shamrock

He's rapidly approaching Koscheckian levels of asshattery. I'll say that much. Pure garbage as a coach and unbearably dense to boot. I love how he bragged about "snatching [TJ] up like an eagle grabbing a snake" when really all it was was he ran out of vocabulary, and that was the best his meat head could produce.

I really hope Dillinshaw can pull off a TKO. This guy needs to be smacked around a bit.

If you notice, Cody isn't even cornering his guys. He sits on the bench and watches like the other contestants.

If you notice, Cody isn't even cornering his guys. He sits on the bench and watches like the other contestants.
True. I pick Cody too. JoJed also seemed to at least care about her fighters. Cody is just like, "whatever" when they lose. Just more mad that he lost as "coach".

Dunno. 3rd grade level bullshit got old a long time ago. Of course, I also got old some time ago, so there is that.

You know when he had the last pick and took the flag or something like that, it was hysterical.

You know when he had the last pick and took the flag or something like that, it was hysterical.

Again, opinion. I never found Rampage to be anything other than annoying. Liked him as a fighter, no use for him as a person.

Rampage and Ken were the worst that's a fact.

out of the two you mentioned, cody.

from is shown on TV and the way he speaks, he is more concerned about beating TJ and being the winning coach rather than helping his team win.

Back