News Cody McKenzie suspended 4 years for submitting fake urine

“When the respondent as asked if he had anything hidden on his person, had at first denied it, but upon further questioning, he ultimately relinquished from his clothing a bottle of urine substitute. This bottle, which he had concealed on his person, in his clothing, was capped with a nozzle that would let its liquid contents be streamed from it. The bottle, itself, contained a warm, yellow-tinted liquid that match the false contents of the sample he provided. Additionally, the bottle had a hand-warmer attached to it by a rubber band. "

{<huh}
{<jordan}

Its all a misunderstanding. Its just a home made leg warmer, its getting cold in Alaska.

Its all a misunderstanding. Its just a home made leg warmer, its getting cold in Alaska.

After re-reading the article, it sounds like he was just stalling the athletic commission so he had some time to build this homemade "fake piss dispenser" and snuck out the hotel window to go to Walmart for parts to build his makeshift device only to be foiled again by those pesky sports commissioners. He's like some super-autistic MacGeyver except nothing ever works for him.

After re-reading the article, it sounds like he was just stalling the athletic commission so he had some time to build this homemade "fake piss dispenser" and snuck out the hotel window to go to Walmart for parts to build his makeshift device only to be foiled again by those pesky sports commissioners. He's like some super-autistic MacGeyver except nothing ever works for him.

<mma4>

Its a great story, but I believe in Cody and his innocence .
It was a piss running leg warmer. A must have on them cold Alaskian days.
The commissioner was paid by Big Leg Warmers to find Codys invention and steal it.

The whole story reeks of piss.

<mma4>

The commissioner was paid by Big Leg Warmers to find Codys invention and steal it.

I need to see pictures of this fake piss dispensing/warming device, also pics of Cody being stripped naked with this fucking thing duct-taped to his body. This sounds like some James Bond shit, but only if James Bond was some drug-addicted regional MMA fighter with full-blown aspergers.

I need to see pictures of this fake piss dispensing/warming device, also pics of Cody being stripped naked with this fucking thing duct-taped to his body. This sounds like some James Bond shit, but only if James Bond was some drug-addicted regional MMA fighter with full-blown aspergers.

Yeah I seen them too.
I dont think they fool the commissions that often.
But as Chael said if you aint cheating you aint trying.

It looks like it was weed (?) why the hell not just stay clean when you have a fight coming up?
Its not rocket science...

Yeah I seen them too.
I dont think they fool the commissions that often.
But as Chael said if you aint cheating you aint trying.

It looks like it was weed (?) why the hell not just stay clean when you have a fight coming up?
Its not rocket science...

He was probably smoking crack in his hotel room and panicked.

I love Cody's antics, I will miss him for those 4 years.

Hope he gets back on his feet and is able to make a living.

I didn’t even know he was still fighting. I thought he was wrestling.

“When the respondent as asked if he had anything hidden on his person, had at first denied it, but upon further questioning, he ultimately relinquished from his clothing a bottle of urine substitute. This bottle, which he had concealed on his person, in his clothing, was capped with a nozzle that would let its liquid contents be streamed from it. The bottle, itself, contained a warm, yellow-tinted liquid that match the false contents of the sample he provided. Additionally, the bottle had a hand-warmer attached to it by a rubber band. "

{<huh}
{<jordan}

What an amateur, real pros use the Screeny Weeny

<DirkMavs>

Jesus Christ Cody. Just piss in a condom and tape it to your leg. I've, uh, heard that works...

Jesus Christ Cody. Just piss in a condom and tape it to your leg. I've, uh, heard that works...

But what is he going to wear on his head when its raining??

I'm not against people who just started watching, but it's important to know the history of the sport. Hell, I started watching right around the Cro Cop/Gonzaga fight, but I went back and learned the pioneers. Seems like people aren't doing that these days.

You're not a dick. When I got into it; I learned everything I could and was obsessive; so maybe I'm bias, but I don't think you're a dick, I think it's necessary for them.

<mma4>

Don't worry. It looks like Cody's got a great defense against the commission. He'll be back in action in no time.

I am dying. This story, it's christmas, it's hanukkah, it's kwanzaa, it's easter and new years and my birthday and boxing day all rolled up into one beautiful morsel.

You're not a dick. When I got into it; I learned everything I could and was obsessive; so maybe I'm bias, but I don't think you're a dick, I think it's necessary for them.
I had never seen anything like it. I was watching and reading all I could in my free time. I just fell in love with it and I guess that's lost in the current wave of fans.

Don't worry. It looks like Cody's got a great defense against the commission. He'll be back in action in no time.

Well... Now if that's not worthy of a "breaking news" I don't know what is.

Reminds me of "The inreasingly poor decisions of Todd Margaret"

Back