Cody "Lil Platinum" Garbrandt

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
In only 11 days the mini-me version of the GOAT will face Cruz for the bantamweight championship.

Everyone has written him off just like they did Platinum Mike Perry when he faced "Korean Rumble."

However his KO power, boxing skills, speed and gameplan from his teammates that have fought Cruz will be too much to handle.

Cruz will circle to his left and get clipped on the chin. The audience will go nuts, Sherdog will explode.

And. New.

Cody "Lil Platinum" Garbrandt

34C3DE5F00000578-3616029-image-m-33_1464598176812.jpg

Homeless Infant i sho shory

Last edited:
never had to chase pussy, not finna to start now

War Gabrandt

Gunna KO Dominick "Cruise"

Dont let the tattoos fool you, cody is going to lose and still be stuck with low quality tattoos

Warbrandt will fold Cruz's bluffing hand.

i feel like cruz is awkward and he shouldve been exposed long ago all of his punches are weird winging arm punches

War "lil Platinum" he will bring the salt to sherdog like his full sized counterpart. I've been wanting to see Cruz get KO'd for a long time, hopefully Lil Platinum can do the job.

Last edited:
Dear mods, please ban everyone platinum or platinum related. Including you TS, nothing personal.

Dear mods, please ban everyone platinum or platinum related. Including you TS, nothing personal.

Come on, the simple trolls are one thing, and the fairweather fans who just abandon ship are detestable too, but the TS just actually switched his loyalty over to another completely unrelated fighter, by sleight of hand. That's somewhere between funny, and downright impressive.

Besides, Alan Jouban already just banned half of Perry's fans on Saturday.

Come on, the simple trolls are one thing, and the fairweather fans who just abandon ship are detestable too, but the TS just actually switched his loyalty over to another completely unrelated fighter, by sleight of hand. That's somewhere between funny, and downright impressive.

Besides, Alan Jouban already just banned half of Perry's fans on Saturday.
Jokes on Alan I'm loyal to death

Back