Cody Garbrandt's marketing

sharkcat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was looking up Cody Garbrandt after my bath when my sister saw him and remarked how sexy he is. Didn't really want to know that, but then I asked my girlfriend and she also agreed that he is "sexy tattoo guy". This surprised because she said she likes "nerdy boys". I asked why she was suddenly attracted to an alpha male type like Cody and she said she didn't know and couldn't explain it.

I think this is why Cody will surpass Conor as the top draw by the end of 2018. Even if he is not their type, there is still something magnetic about him that draws them in.

We've all taken turns with your sister. Cody hit that shit after Stipe's wife.

That’s nice to know. Thanks for sharing that.

Why is Garbrandt's manletism flying under the radar?

BTW you and you sister know Team Alpha Male is a sarcastic name?

Your girlfriend likes 'nerdy boys' ?

WTF

thread is pretty gay but thats okay I don't have anything against that...

I doubt it.

I just wanna see the dude fight, he looked impressive against Dom Cruz.

If he beats TJ I dont see anybody beating him anytime soon.

I was looking up Cody Garbrandt after my bath when my sister saw him and remarked how sexy he is. Didn't really want to know that, but then I asked my girlfriend and she also agreed that he is "sexy tattoo guy". This surprised because she said she likes "nerdy boys". I asked why she was suddenly attracted to an alpha male type like Cody and she said she didn't know and couldn't explain it.

I think this is why Cody will surpass Conor as the top draw by the end of 2018. Even if he is not their type, there is still something magnetic about him that draws them in.
Bath + sister + lusting = just what type of operation you running?

There's dozens of Garbrandt videos on youtube with over a million views, he's definitley a star.

So he'll become the new biggest draw in MMA because your sister and girlfriend want to double team a manlet with neck tattoos?

Back