Cody Garbrandt to Dominick Cruz: I respect you, but I whooped you, I clowned you

Can I ask something? I think Cody will win but you seem so insecure, anybody who disagrees with you is apparently a fanboy, have you ever thought that it's you who is the fanboy nut swinger?

I'm not insecure at all, perhaps you should read the entire thread, then pronounce a judgement

Well he did clown Cruz. He did freaking Robot dance and push ups during the fight

Not available in my country, well fuck you too .

Sherdoggers, especially TJ fanboys are going to be shocked how easily Cody will KO TJ.
giphy.gif

Sherdoggers, especially TJ fanboys are going to be shocked how easily Cody will KO TJ.

I can see it. Garbrandt is the better boxer, plain and simple, and he carries the bigger punch. Dillashaw's kicking game and maybe his grappling (although, he had no success grappling with Cruz) are potential avenues of success, but when it comes down to it, Garbrandt's boxing craft is the decisive advantage.

I can see it. Garbrandt is the better boxer, plain and simple, and he carries the bigger punch. Dillashaw's kicking game and maybe his grappling (although, he had no success grappling with Cruz) are potential avenues of success, but when it comes down to it, Garbrandt's boxing craft is the decisive advantage.

TJ has a sneaky head kick, not convinced that he can take down Cg or keep him down

I'm a fan of Dom and think Cody is a douche but he's right. Cody clowned him big time. I don't know how Dom can ever live that fight down.

TJ has a sneaky head kick, not convinced that he can take down Cg or keep him down

I really doubt he can keep Garbrandt down. The kicking game will always be a concern, though.

I'm a fan of Dom and think Cody is a douche but he's right. Cody clowned him big time. I don't know how Dom can ever live that fight down.

Cruz kept getting back up when very few other fighter would have survived. He knows that and Garbandt knows that. He's the inferior fighter, but he has little to be ashamed of especially considering his catastrophic injuries.

Im not even a fan of Cruz or TJ but man Cody just seems like such a douche

Yea he might seem like a douche but then you see all the stuff he did for that kid with cancer and you realize you don't know the guy.

I like that he's calling for advance testing, saying he wants to be a drug free champion. I think that's a good message to send to young athletes.

I'm quite confident in saying all 3 fit the description. It's just a matter of degrees. From worst to least, imo...

1. Cruz
2. Cody
3. TJ

Team Alpha Douche has that kind of history.

Was a big win that surprised me..big time, but this talk is all about lining up a rematch..after he fights TJ....

Cody had one great round, the rest was very close...each rd could have gone either way aside from the 4th.

He went on air arguing why a rematch doesn't make sense and putting up a narrative to make it sound like Cody is insecure in case he really wants a rematch. Absolutely shook.
well dom doesnt want to sit there and get his ass handed to him in the pre fight - him, ronda, conor, all the big talkers dont want to deal w media / press after losing bc they talk so big and cant deal w the repurcussions unless they've won recently and can go back to talking big

Yea he might seem like a douche but then you see all the stuff he did for that kid with cancer and you realize you don't know the guy.

Ok sure he gets points for that, however may I suggest none of us know him and that sherdog is full of people making judgements, all I see is what he chooses to let people see and 80% of douche is still a majority douche.

In a way im kinda glad cody won, since thats finally dispelled the 'team alpha male' curse.

Back