Cody Garbrandt to Dominick Cruz: I respect you, but I whooped you, I clowned you

{<jordan}

TJ wrecks him with ease. They are on different levels.

Cody being a 32-1 amateur boxer already puts him in top 10 strikers in the UFC.

Its gonna be a great fight, TJ's in that top 10 too, but it won't be lopsided.

I have TJ winning but Cody is a helluva striker.

Cody being a 32-1 amateur boxer already puts him in top 10 strikers in the UFC.

Its gonna be a great fight, TJ's in that top 10 too, but it won't be lopsided.

I have TJ winning but Cody is a helluva striker.

I'm looking forward to it as well.

Sherdoggers, especially TJ fanboys are going to be shocked how easily Cody will KO TJ.
come on... TJ is pretty good... and has very good takedown timing.
I dont think that is going to be an easy fight.
Looking forward to it

come on... TJ is pretty good... and has very good takedown timing.
I dont think that is going to be an easy fight.

lol TJ is a college wrestler, who came from a team heavy with wrestlers, then fought a guy with no wrestling. Are you really surprised? You know who taught him that particular takedown? Joe Beneviedes, who taught TAM the same exact move.

He went on air arguing why a rematch doesn't make sense and putting up a narrative to make it sound like Cody is insecure in case he really wants a rematch. Absolutely shook.

He flat out said he wants time off....granted he said a lot of other shit, too.

Love this kid. And Bucholz said last night he didn't want to release the video, but TJ is forcing his hand.

@lecter thanks for the share

Where is it? and I swear if someone says, "it's coming" one more time:

giphy.gif

I won't even be surprised if it exists, but the dicking around just needs to stop one way or another.

Last edited:
Where is it? and I swear if someone says, "it's coming" one more time:

giphy.gif

I won't even be surprised if it exists, but the dicking around just needs to stop one way or another.

Justin hinted they're going to release it during TUF last night

I feel cody has been blown up a little here, he had the blueprint to best cruz and by his own admission has been watching him a long time. His fight with TJ is a different game because they are on equal grounds knowing enough about each others game. Usually that means a terrible handfigthing stalemate fight, I hope not though.

Goaty Carbrandt still clowning Cruz.

ouch.

Sherdoggers, especially TJ fanboys are going to be shocked how easily Cody will KO TJ.
Can I ask something? I think Cody will win but you seem so insecure, anybody who disagrees with you is apparently a fanboy, have you ever thought that it's you who is the fanboy nut swinger?

Garbrandt sounded ridiculous and made himself out to be an idiot in most of the leadup to their fight. He showed he was anything but a fool when they fought, though. He did whoop and clown Cruz and he'd do it again in a rematch.

whooped/ lmao hardly. it was a close fight that went to a decision, Cruz won rounds 1 and 2, Cody won rounds 3 and 4, and 5 is so close. its a good fight on mute without Rogan.

Yeah..... it wasn't really close. At all.

Cruz will be back stronger then ever. That's why I think he is not going for the instant rematch. He is a master in analyzing fights and is going constantly watch where it went wrong and correct those mistakes in the rematch (Just like cain did against Jds in the rematch) Mark my words

Back