Cody Garbrandt on TJ Dillashaw leaving Alpha Male

<2>

"you take your friends with you when you die" lmao

Cool vid but I don't like either Garbrandt or Dillasnake. Both dudes are pricks imo.

McG predicted these tings

090315-ufc-McGregor-Dillashaw-Faber-split-pi-mp.vresize.1200.675.high.68.jpg

Dominic Cruz wants to be able to have his shirt off and be cool????

{<doc}

In an argument between TJ Dillashaw and Cody Garbrandt, I can only assume they are both wrong at the same time.

"He wishes he could be a cool bro with his shirt off like us"

{<jordan}

It's pretty clear why Dilly left. And it is not because he hates TAM. He didn't even disrespect them, they Faber did that crap.

Bunch of whiny babies. Can you guys imagine your former co-workers going on television and calling you names because you found a better job with better pay?

I think this kinda reflects the entitled nature we have now. Dilly's decision had nothing to do with Garbrandt but somehow Necktats is offended for everyone.

Btw: neck and hand tats look stupid especially paired with a collared shirt and tie. Asshole is probably wearing flip flops.

Last edited:
lol what a snake cody is! "i was never his friend"

um really? is that why this happened?

lol what a snake cody is! "i was never his friend"

um really? is that why this happened?

That was an awesome sequence. Almost makes me wish I watch that shitty show lol.

Crazy bow accurately Conor called that shit. And crazy how bad Conor would clean Cody's clock if they every fought haha

That was an awesome sequence. Almost makes me wish I watch that shitty show lol.

Crazy bow accurately Conor called that shit. And crazy how bad Conor would clean Cody's clock if they every fought haha
yeah, it's not like info about other gyms leak and shit

or you think connie was just nostradamus?

Everything that Cringy Garbrandt says makes me dislike him even more.

Back