Cody Garbrandt new look.

The typical reason men pose as women online is because they're seeking attention that they are otherwise not getting in their real lives.

Why would lonely men want attention from other men? I'm not doubting it happens but I would have guessed more of a troll type motivation rather than an attention seeking motivation. This all sounds weird.

It's like Trump supporters on Twitter who use a Black Avatar to keep people from calling them racists.

Are you saying I am a guy pretending to be a women so that I am not perceived as gay? Why is gay considered an insult? Oh wait, I'm on Sherdog where gay is considered bad. No, I am not gay or lesbian but I'm also not homophobic. There is nothing wrong with being gay. I also don't consider SJW to be an insult.

Sometimes they use a Black WOMAN to keep from being called a Mysoginist too. I had to laugh when I heard about it. :D

It's sad but women can be misogynistic (usually related to socially defined gender roles imo). It's usually subtle but it occurs.

Are you saying I am a guy pretending to be a women so that I am not perceived as gay? Why is gay considered an insult? Oh wait, I'm on Sherdog where gay is considered bad. No, I am not gay or lesbian but I'm also not homophobic. There is nothing wrong with being gay. I also don't consider SJW to be an insult.

I'm not saying any of that. I was talking to Darwinambrosius. You can be whatever you want to be and I won't judge you. If you're really worried about it, post a nice Boobdrop .gif or something and you can remove all doubt. ;)

I'm not saying any of that. I was talking to Darwinambrosius. You can be whatever you want to be and I won't judge you. If you're really worried about it, post a nice Boobdrop .gif or something and you can remove all doubt. ;)

Sorry, I thought you were referring to me. My bad.

Why would lonely men want attention from other men? I'm not doubting it happens but I would have guessed more of a troll type motivation rather than an attention seeking motivation. This all sounds weird.
I'm not sure about it all, but that's clearly what you're doing.

Now he looks exactly like a co-worker I can't stand. This is not working for me.

View attachment 262107

I guess he's going for the creepy pedophile look?

giphy.gif

The lone mustache will never make a comeback.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back