Cody Garbrandt new look.

giphy.gif

Elijah "Wood"

I remember Cruz saying he looked like pee wee Herman ... I see it now

i dont know...

are his elbows still really pointy?

Laser treatment off that NekTat son...it looks fucking stupid.

Looks like he drives one of these.
hqdefault.jpg

My username should be the first clue....I'm a female (heterosexual female). I think Cody has a gorgeous face. I also think he is a great fighter.
Lol so having that username requires you to be a female? No, sorry. You're a dude with a gimmick account just like every other "woman" on this site.

Some people may be dumb enough to buy into that, but some of us see the gimmick for what it is.

Lol so having that username requires you to be a female? No, sorry. You're a dude with a gimmick account just like every other "woman" on this site.

Some people may be dumb enough to buy into that, but some of us see the gimmick for what it is.

Believe whatever you want. Keep your tinfoil hat on if you want. Obviously no females watch MMA or post on this site :rolleyes: [sarcasm]

The problem with Cody is that no matter how good of a fighter he Is, whenever I see him all I think is how fucking awful neck tats look.

Same. Great fighter, but it looks like he is constantly being choked by that thing.

Good luck attracting white knights.

What does that mean? I don't need anyone to argue/debate on my behalf, especially not a guy (yes that sounds sexist of me but oh well). I'm married and even if I wasn't, I don't need to attract anyone. I am happy with myself and can stick up for myself.

He can get the beard back easily. Half of it was actually painted on anyway, it's true.

What does that mean? I don't need anyone to argue/debate on my behalf, especially not a guy (yes that sounds sexist of me but oh well). I'm married and even if I wasn't, I don't need to attract anyone. I am happy with myself and can stick up for myself.
The typical reason men pose as women online is because they're seeking attention that they are otherwise not getting in their real lives.

The typical reason men pose as women online is because they're seeking attention that they are otherwise not getting in their real lives.
It's like Trump supporters on Twitter who use a Black Avatar to keep people from calling them racists.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back