Cody Garbrandt has that stereotypical tough guy, "i'm a badass" attitude...

D

Drake

MAN DAT BOY IS SO HAAAAARD.

14ad44209efe169a95f0caf430bf520f.jpg

@SCTT_UncleCreepy had daddy Faber on his American Animals podcast recently & ended up telling a story about Cody from UFC 203. Cody even said that Ian's co-host & former Welterweight fighter Erik Apple "could get it too".

At 56:30

Pretty tough for a guy who threads his eyebrows. (That is actually him on the right)

garbrandt-with-uncle.jpg

Last edited:
looks like he has a permanent neckbeard.

He has Holloway's nickname tattooed on his abdomen.

Cruz was spot on when he said Cody has the emotional intellect of a child who only reacts to everything by either how happy o or angry it makes him. I believe him when he says trash talk doesn't work on Cody that well because he's too stupid to get most of it.

Hell of a fighter though.

He rubs me the wrong way. He just seems like such a Weenie and so unaware of it.

Yeah he does seem like a meathead. I bet he listens to that shitty new metal, drives a lifted truck, and thinks disagreements are grounds for yelling and punching people.....;)

Yeah. The guy is an absolute tool. I personally can't find a redeemable quality about him personality wise. However, he's got fast hands and great KO power.

He missed the bullet vs lineker.god i would have loved see lineker punch his ugly tattoo off of his neck.

I believe him when he says trash talk doesn't work on Cody that well because he's too stupid to get most of it.

Haha Cruz is brutal on the mic. But of course the trash talk works, on a very basic level at least; making a guy like Garbrandt angry is the perfect ploy for a slick fighter like Dom.

Now I can finally say I know who in the fuck this guy is when I see a picture of him. I should've avoided this thread. I was somewhat pleased with having little clue what this guy getting a gifted title shot even looks like if he were in a lineup.

Garbrandt is going to beat the air so bad.

Little man complex combined with KO power. It's like a superhero in a kids body going through puberty.

Was rooting for Cody since I'm not a Cruz fan and Cody is with Faber. Then Cody started talking and I can't help but want Cruz to smash him now.

Is there any tattoo worst then neck tattoo ?

Savage little idiot, people like him shouldn't be allowed to do combat sports.

Back