Cody Garbrandt= BW Wanderlei Silva

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm not saying that he's not talented or well rounded, but on fight night, he's primarily a boxer head hunting

He's becoming too predictable and I see a lot of top guys beating him with ease in the future

TJ knew that if he closes the distance Cody will get wild and start throwing hooks, he usually throws the right hook and lowers his left hand so he can follow it up with the left hook, so TJ timed it and once Cody threw the right hook TJ countered him and knocked him out.

TJ's easiest win

I'm not saying that he's not talented or well rounded,

I should hope not. Since when did Wanderlei Silva become synonymous with not talented or well rounded? The guy was the number 1 LHW for about 5 years and won like 20 fights in a row and gave a prime Mark Hunt all he could handle.

I should hope not. Since when did Wanderlei Silva become synonymous with not talented or well rounded? The guy was the number 1 LHW for about 5 years and won like 20 fights in a row and gave a prime Mark Hunt all he could handle.
Wanderlei was good, but my point is that was in like 2002. The time has changed. You can't fight like that now man, look at TJ.
Wanderlei, Chuck, Tito were all good but the fight game has changed.

Cody gonna have that mental edge nnoving forward. He found out conclusively who his Dad was last night so that should help.

Cody gonna have that mental edge nnoving forward. He found out conclusively who his Dad was last night so that should help.
giphy.gif

I know that Wanderlei is at a stage where his chin is so bad that when the tries on a hat he get's jelly legs but never compare him to Cody No Chin.

You're taking it too far.

Back