Cody ducks Assuncao !!

Necktat ducks Assuncao

Rubber-Duck-Tattoos-On-Man-Neck.jpg

glad he got knocked senseless by dillasnake. my personal bias against him aside, he doesnt deserve an immediate rematch anyways. jimmie rivera and him should fight each other.
Cody is really really dumb, he was even offering to pay Dillashaw part of his purse just to make the fight, and considered TJ to be ducking him if he didn't accept lol.

He's taking the Aldo approach and pretending the loss didn't happen. It was a fluke, there's nothing to improve because it practically didn't happen.

I don't think Assuncau gives him many problems, but when you get KO'd in your first title defense you should really have to take another contender fight before getting another title shot. Assuncau is an easy win for him IMO.
How dare you compare Jose Aldo to Garbrandt. you're comparing a guy that didn't back down from anyone and actually fought the top guys and beat them, longtime FW champ to a guy that talked loads of shit and was embarrassed by Dillashaw? He isn't taking the "Aldo approach" was the loss a fluke? no it wasn't, Aldo was just caught, it probably could've happened to Frankie Edgar if he was in there that night against Conor. It's the top MMA organization with the top fighters, anything can happen. Garbrandt knocked TJ down at the end of rd 1, caught him flush, TJ readjusted and came back and knocked him down twice. there was no fluke at all in that loss as it was a clean beat down. you comparing him to Aldo is quite disgraceful IMO. I'm sure Aldo only felt that way because he was caught 13 seconds into the fight, again it happens, it's the best of the best fighting each other.

Last edited:
Everyone talking about Cody but cruz also being a bitch here both guys begging for ts off losses without facing top contenders to prove they still have it.
Sure cody also ducked Rivera hard at 223. But cruz hasn't booked a fight after calling for a rematch.

TJ doesn't have an opponent yet
UFC already tried to book TJ X Cody II

Why take this fight when a title shot is a possibility?

He doesn't deserve a title shot, that's for sure.

TJ lost the belt by split decision and Dana and more thought he won. Why did he have to fight top guys (including assunciao) to get a title shot when he had multiple defenses and Cody couldn't even defend ONCE and got knocked out. I don't care if he rocked TJ, he got knocked out. He needs to fight and if he waits I hope he loses again and never gets a shot for waiting.

Cody is a retard. He does not deserve an immediate rematch, what the fuck. He was no dominant champion.
And Assuncao has a MUCH better resume than Cody. Wins over TJ, Sterling, Moraes.
Who has Cody beat? Cruz who was on his way out.

Back