Cody ducks Assuncao !!

Cody is the worst kind of person

Here I thought pedophiles were the worst kind of person.

Or tyrannical dictators.

Or the kind of person that doesn't have the decency to give a man a reach around while he's fucking him in the ass...

Nope. Just a guy that wants to avenge a loss to a man he hates.

Necktats is so annoying. Him getting KO'd is still a top ten moment for me in MMA and I've been watching for a while now.

Kinda feel bad for Assuncao in a way

Nice guy, doesnt talk trash, is on a win streak, has a win over TJ and a loss, a rubbermatch could be made imo

But he's just too mild mannered and not the most exciting guy in the world but he's tough as hell and is a good fighter it's just the way it is sometimes but I'd like to see him get at least one title shot before he retires

don't sleep on assuncao .. not an easy fight by no means !! He can't finish assuncao .. Mark my words

if it were such an easy fight why not bump off the #2 guy and cement the TS ? Cause he scared that's why .. Cody is overrated imo .. looked super against Cruz but don't see him doing well against anyone else but lineker .. I'm even questioning that now with his show of heart lately

I agree here, I think assuncao has a really good shot of winning this fight, especially if Cody can't finish him early

Assuncao is extremely underrated. Cody may be ducking but it's a smart move. Raphael is legit.

He's a legit solid top 5 guy, but he has zero name value, so everyone at the top avoids him.

Garbrant could probably shut him down with heavy punching. Assuncau is extremely well rounded, but he doesnt move his head a lot and GB trains with Alpha Male, which is the best wrestling team for little people. I think he can avoid a TD. It's a good matchup for him really.

Edit: he would fair far better against Assuncau than Linkiker or Rivera. It's his easiest fight to get another crack at TJ.

Lineker is a far easier fight than assuncao. Lineker just wings hooks--assuncao's game is a lot deeper.

Wow, Assuncao has some free time to post on social media.

i feel like assuncao was better before his ankle exploded and he took years off. his leg kicks are probably best at bantamweight now

Wow, Assuncao has some free time to post on social media.

yeah both him and cody have plenty of free time .. they should probably fight each other.. cody claims he's gonna clean out the division .. why not get started now ?

Here I thought pedophiles were the worst kind of person.

Or tyrannical dictators.

Or the kind of person that doesn't have the decency to give a man a reach around while he's fucking him in the ass...

Nope. Just a guy that wants to avenge a loss to a man he hates.
I read that as Tranny Dictators
df3a2f47ff66f32f31619fc1de055d61--nicolas-cage-north-korea.jpg

I’m with Cody on this. There’s a potential Cruz or Dilly rematch. If not those he could fight the winner of Moraes-Rivera which would also be awesome. Assuncao is a great fighter but no one cares about him.

I don't blame him. Why should a popular former champion fight, while the current champion is trying to move to a new division?

Cody is at the cusp of another title shot (if the UFC makes it official that TJ vs DJ is not happening) or an interim title (if TJ destroys his kidneys and liver during his high risk weight cutting, and the division is forced to move on without him).

If I was Cody, I would also wait until I know exactly that TJ vs DJ has been booked, then I would want to fight on that card. Why? (1) Just in case the fight falls through or (2) To be on the same schedule as the divisional champion.

Unfortunately, this is the new UFC. It makes no sense for contenders to pick fights willy-nilly. They have to look at the landscape and make the right moves.

The UFC has decided to reward celebrity/notoriety before championship level skills. If you make some noise, you can get a title shot after 2 or 3 fights. If you quietly go on beating contender after contender, you may find yourself being 10-0 with no title fight in sight.

The fans make it worse by valuing fighters who have never even been able to accomplish a 5-0 winning streak higher than fighters who have done 5-0 or more with no titles.

The UFC is dying. LOL

No argument for a Cody title shot right now.

Never defended and got brutally knocked out in a grudge match.

Assuncao deserves a shot more than Garbrandt, coming off wins and holds a win over TJ as well.

he needs to fight Assucao or Leneker

I don't get it, he got KO is his first defense. Def. needs to fight at least 2 top guys before getting a crack at the belt.

Cody never paid his dues in the first place. Straight from #8 to TS. Never fought any top 5s.

I believe and I believe he believes he's never survive the gauntlet of like two top 5s in a row.

His glass chin would never survive lineker. He could beat Assuncao but very risky so he's ducking hard.

LMAO Necktats ducking fighters that Dillashaw beat.
Too soon for Dillashaw vs Necktats 2.
If Dillashaw doesn't get the DJ fight, when at least give it to someone that didn't lose by KO in the last fight.

he needs to fight Assucao or Leneker
He need to fight both. Like I said never paid his dues in the first place and just lost. When TJ lost he had to fight two top 5s.

Garbrant could probably shut him down with heavy punching. Assuncau is extremely well rounded, but he doesnt move his head a lot and GB trains with Alpha Male, which is the best wrestling team for little people. I think he can avoid a TD. It's a good matchup for him really.

Edit: he would fair far better against Assuncau than Linkiker or Rivera. It's his easiest fight to get another crack at TJ.
Lineker is the easiest fight. He might be 5-1 at BW but he is a few steps behind everybody else. The guy is just a T-rex brawler. Cody would piece him up.

But I dont trust in Garbrandt chin. I think it will be his downfall.

Back