Cody at the Face Off

sharkcat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Holy shit when Cody was up there and went face to face with TJ I thought he was going to swoop in and snatch him like an eagle again!! I swear when this young man is on TV I just start getting all pumped up and excited! I start wrestling with my girlfriend which often leads to sex!

so cody makes you want to fuck?

so cody makes you want to fuck?
Oh my god don’t twist my words. He gets me excited which makes me wrestle with my girlfriend and have sex with her. Understand now??

Oh my god don’t twist my words. He gets me excited which makes me wrestle with my girlfriend and have sex with her. Understand now??
cmon man. low hanging fruit. I gotta.

Holy shit when Cody was up there and went face to face with TJ I thought he was going to swoop in and snatch him like an eagle again!! I swear when this young man is on TV I just start getting all pumped up and excited! I start wrestling with my girlfriend which often leads to sex!
Ghey

After reading your post I was like:

Admitted...you were too!

raw

How much does she weigh?

T.J. is shook.

Will wind up in a back alley begging for urijah to let him work the late janitor shift at ultimate fitness before it’s all over with

T.J. is shook.

Will wind up in a back alley begging for urijah to let him work the late janitor shift at ultimate fitness before it’s all over with
Yes he was doing that weak ass smile and laugh that fighters always to when they’re scared and in the presence of an ALPHA like Cody

Back