Cody and Suckholtz

That's because Bang is the chillest killer out there. Nobody's phasing him.

I've heard rumors he's a bit of a racist but thats comping from uriah so who knows whats true.

kind of pathetic honestly

They both have taken the tag team championship belts for biggest douchebag assholes in the U.S.A.

If one fighter leaving your gym leads to it being in shambles, they're not doing a very good job.

I wasn't one way or the other about TJ leaving TAM as I don't really care for any of them including TJ. But jesus christ who can blame him for leaving after seeing how cody, bucholz and castillo act? What a bunch of douche nozzles, they've always given off that dude bro vibe but they really live that shit lol.

The funny thing is Castillo and joe b were both going to Colorado with bang when he started his own gym, now danny is up in arms about TJ. why doesn't cody check him and Benavidez and make them leave the team?

TJ and bang comIng out of this whole ordeal smelling like roses.

I heard that Uriah interview on MMA Hour a long while back (I'm over Ariel's "asking the tough questions" gimmick), and while I respect Urijah, it's his word against Ludwig's.

On the one hand, there is no excuse for racism/sexism. On the other, Urijah isn't an impartial observer in the situation - TJ and Ludwig have cost him money and time, and he (perhaps understandably so) is upset, and may say things that aren't 100% factual.

Ludwig and TJ did what is best for their careers, just like Durrant/Lebron did in NBA (leaving the team that they were synonymous with, to pursue a chance at a championship), and just like countless other athletes in other sports. Team Alpha Male's concept of a "team" as something that's unbreakable is romantic and outdated.

More than anything, the thing I'm taking away from this show is just how dumb Garbrandt is. He's a hell of a fighter, but man, the guy can barely string together a sentence or complete a thought.

TJ is cool as a cucumber.

Cody and Bucholtz are just pathetic and annoying.

I hope Cody's vagina injury gets better so TJ can beat the brakes off him.

Back