Cody and Suckholtz

m249viking

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What a complete bag of dicks these 2 are. Trying to watch this season but those 2 are just weak, lame and annoying. And enough with crying about TJ leaving your TAM. After watching you clowns on TUF, everyone can guess why he left.

What's worse is that there's no indication that they will ever shut up about TJ leaving them. Urijah has them so convinced that they are entirely justified in their actions that they won't ever let up. I can't fathom why Sage decided that joining their team would be a good idea.

He left da teeeeem! He left da teeeeem!

I mean Cody is a douche but It's the Buttholz dude...He's such a prick. Did you notice the way he pushed his way to the front to be on camera when TJ's dudes were wearing their new T-shirts? It's been so embarrassing for all involved on Team Alpha Male. I could never decide whether I thought Faber was a cool dude or a douche before, but after this season, seeing the bad vibes that run throughout his team, I've concluded he must be the biggest douche of all.

I like Faber but Buttholtz is a waste of time. He was a mediocre fighter, and he hasn't impressed as either a coach or a TV personality either.

Cody at least has the excuse of being genuinely stupid. Buttholz is just lame

I mean Cody is a douche but It's the Buttholz dude...He's such a prick. Did you notice the way he pushed his way to the front to be on camera when TJ's dudes were wearing their new T-shirts? It's been so embarrassing for all involved on Team Alpha Male. I could never decide whether I thought Faber was a cool dude or a douche before, but after this season, seeing the bad vibes that run throughout his team, I've concluded he must be the biggest douche of all.
I assumed that people would change their opinion on TAM and Uriah's fake nice guy act during this season.
To me at least, they showed what many have known for a while now.

"You left the team in shambles!"

lol it just gets more and more pathetic. Move on - acting like a bunch of ex-girlfriends.

Butt Holz is the worst. Super cringe worthy every time he opens his mouth. I hope his mom and dad are super proud of their boy. More than likely, they are watching this season with face in palm.

And how bout that Danny Castillo character? Hey, yet another douchey Alpha Male!! Every time one of those guys speaks, it brings the team down another notch.

Dillashaw and Ludwig are looking like absolute gentlemen. Smart, classy, and not embarrassing to their families on national TV.

I haven't paid much attention to TUF since Mac Danzig was on, whichever season that was. Watched ep 10 of this series just now. That Cody Garbrandt bloke's a bit of a twat, isn't he.

Castillo I find more annoying and I dunno why
He just strikes me as a n old guy trying to act young
Hated him as a fighter as well though to be fair

Yea b/c most of you guys would rather see an uninterrupted viewing of two dudes strip down to their undies to get onto a scale to flex and then stand within kissing distance of each other, right?

What's worse is that there's no indication that they will ever shut up about TJ leaving them. Urijah has them so convinced that they are entirely justified in their actions that they won't ever let up. I can't fathom why Sage decided that joining their team would be a good idea.

agree he shouldve went to ATT or jackson-wink gym

i really used to like cody but as the season keeps going my opinion of him is definitely changing.

i thought it was funny they tried to scare duane and get in his face and he just stood their un-phased by the whole thing so cody tries to act like mr tuff guy

Yea b/c most of you guys would rather see an uninterrupted viewing of two dudes strip down to their undies to get onto a scale to flex and then stand within kissing distance of each other, right?

Why you trying to make it gay?

Butt Holz is the worst. Super cringe worthy every time he opens his mouth. I hope his mom and dad are super proud of their boy. More than likely, they are watching this season with face in palm.

And how bout that Danny Castillo character? Hey, yet another douchey Alpha Male!! Every time one of those guys speaks, it brings the team down another notch.

Dillashaw and Ludwig are looking like absolute gentlemen. Smart, classy, and not embarrassing to their families on national TV.
Just-in Butt-holes....is a weak-ass, insecure little girl.

Can't see him being much of a "coach"

I like Faber but Buttholtz is a waste of time. He was a mediocre fighter, and he hasn't impressed as either a coach or a TV personality either.
Bucholtz vs Ludwig at the finale would be amazing. One of these damn coaches gotta fight!

i really used to like cody but as the season keeps going my opinion of him is definitely changing.

i thought it was funny they tried to scare duane and get in his face and he just stood their un-phased by the whole thing so cody tries to act like mr tuff guy
That's because Bang is the chillest killer out there. Nobody's phasing him.

Back