Cod ww2 beta?

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Pre ordered the game on Xbox live. I can not find the damn beta! Help

>xbox

That's your problem

I may have figured it out. It kept saying I would get instructions, which I did not. I finally searched for the damn beta and now I can simply "get" it

You have to go to the call of duty website and enter your code. Then they send you another code to the email you entered and from there you go to the store and type in the code.

Finally we can kill the worst Nazis of all, the black ones.

When I preordered on PS4 there was a separate app I needed to download that was called WWII Beta. I didn't get a code for buying a digital copy only access to download the beta app.

I'm liking it so far but I still play Black Ops and enjoy it more, so not sure that this a buy for me.

I was playing it yesterday, there's a certain game mode I would recommend giving a try before you all dismiss it as 'another typical cod'
It's objective based multi, first you have to defend a house, then if the enemy breaches you have to stop them building a bridge and then stop their tank etc

Pretty good I like it

I was playing it yesterday, there's a certain game mode I would recommend giving a try before you all dismiss it as 'another typical cod'
It's objective based multi, first you have to defend a house, then if the enemy breaches you have to stop them building a bridge and then stop their tank etc

Pretty good I like it

Sounds cool. I'm still hesitant about buying this, i thought Infinite Warfare was trash, i stopped playing after a few days. Over the last week i've been replaying Black Ops 3, it's the best cod in years imo, so much fun.

After playing for a few hours, the beta plays so damn slow. Besides the realistic jumping that took getting used to, I felt like a big fat bunch of pixels trying to move around. It got better the more I played, but I guess I don't understand why they went back to ww2. It is a played out gaming era. There is nothing new, no gun or perk or score streak that anyone is going to get very excited about. I get that people have boost jump fatigue, and most of my friends quit playing infinite and went back to blops3, which I do every once in a while. Of the other betas I have played, blops3 and infinite, this beta left me not looking forward to the release.

Really liked the beta. Most likely getting it on launch with my friends

Divisions suck
Basic training sucked
No attachment s for secondary weapons
Can only have a rocket launcher if you equip a certain basic training
SMG op (imo)
SMG only weapon to have silencers
Spawns still suck
Feel slow (going from future to past, that was to be expected)
Call outs from the characters, not a fan
War gamemode was fun for awhile
Fuck Gibraltar (got that map so many times)
Menus are terrible (5 button presses to see if someone was in my party.
Push start in game, map isn't there, have to push a button to get it
Boots on ground is great but it still feels like the same old stuff
Hit detection sucked

Friends want to to get it but I really don't want to pay for this

Sound was good
It was just a beta
I like the lobby setup
Picking a face and clothes was cool

Back