Cocky guy tries to spar saenchai hard

douchiest part, the im could have kicked you while your down.

check out this douche <Lmaoo>

Hahah that was incredibly fun to watch, especially when he trips you and says sorry then hits you lmao.
I could tell even you were nervous/excited to spar him so I can see how an even less experienced bigger guy could easily get out of hand.
Even your camera guy was telling you to slow it down. I think sparring saenchai kind of makes people get jumpy

Hahah that was incredibly fun to watch, especially when he trips you and says sorry then hits you lmao.
I could tell even you were nervous/excited to spar him so I can see how an even less experienced bigger guy could easily get out of hand.
Even your camera guy was telling you to slow it down. I think sparring saenchai kind of makes people get jumpy

yeah you only get 1 minute with him wich flew by. I wanted to do good but hes insanely fast. just playing with me the entire time. I was actually trying the moves on him he taught us in the seminar lol it was really fun. they were saying easy easy but i was the whole time, that wild slppy hook jsut touched, i was the first to spar him and probably sparred the lightest out of everybody. hes just so damn fast, its gotta be genetic, the fast twitch muscle fibers, that and a lifetime of training.

yeah you only get 1 minute with him wich flew by. I wanted to do good but hes insanely fast. just playing with me the entire time. I was actually trying the moves on him he taught us in the seminar lol it was really fun. they were saying easy easy but i was the whole time, that wild slppy hook jsut touched, i was the first to spar him and probably sparred the lightest out of everybody. hes just so damn fast, its gotta be genetic, the fast twitch muscle fibers, that and a lifetime of training.

how long have you been training for? you look pretty good technique wise

Meh, he was trying to show off and looked like a dick, but he didn't put no pepper on those shots.
i think its pretty telling that the voice in the video was saying 'easy' from the very first shot the guy threw.

how long have you been training for? you look pretty good technique wise

thanks dude, on and off since I was 18 years old, i boxed prior to that. I am now 35 years old. Basically all my life on and off.

Didn't seem that hard to me, just a bit over the top on the pressure.

check out this douche <Lmaoo>

Awesome!

Yeah it's a little different. You were trying to hang with him and do your best, all while having fun with each other and being good natured. Looked really cool!

Awesome!

Yeah it's a little different. You were trying to hang with him and do your best, all while having fun with each other and being good natured. Looked really cool!

yeah he was amazingly humble guy, im sure some of it has to do with the business aspect of it, but outside of that, for being one of the best in the history of the sport, amazingly humble!

yeah he was amazingly humble guy, im sure some of it has to do with the business aspect of it, but outside of that, for being one of the best in the history of the sport, amazingly humble!

What's your rank in Muay Thai? I don't know shit about the sport. How much of a gap is there between you two?

shincheckin is a 2nd dan.

Saenchai is a 10 dan fooking grandmaster

23722397_1750930461868458_2910975775145950200_n.jpg

where was this?

Can't remember the gym name but down in Chula Vista near the Mexican border. 10th Planet Burbank or whatever would have been much closer and convenient but the price was like 3x what I paid (I think I paid $60 or $65). This was last year, I think...can't remember now.

Pretty sure it was 2017 because I went to a Samart seminar a few months later and that was last year for sure.

Pretty bummed I didn't get to spar him...maybe someday. I sparred Lerdsila quite a bit...close enough lol.

Pretty telling that all those videos of guys trying to "win the sparr" vs. Saenchai are all from seminars in North America... and it's not like it's the only place where he does seminars...

Back