Cocky guy tries to spar saenchai hard

Lol, that seminar was recent here too.

What a fucking douchebag.

Meh, he was trying to show off and looked like a dick, but he didn't put no pepper on those shots.
You could see Sanchai go from 2nd to third after the first couple of shots.

Side note, look what Sanchai does after he sweeps him. Stands over him with a "don't fuck with me" look............then helps him up
It must be embarrising that yokkao put him on their channel for being a dick

Well okey, I saw now that it was in a seminar. That changes things. But he wasn't really trying to upstage him as far as I could tell.

You don't understand the culture.

Not even culture - just basic etiquette.

He's the guest/teacher. He's there to teach not be used as a measuring stick for that retard's inflated ego.

He's not sparring particularly hard but it's still disrespectful. It amazes me there are people like that who don't give a shit though especially with years of training under your belt.

I think the 'character improvement' aspect of training flies over quite a lot of people's heads.

I kinda feel for Saenchai - he must get retards doing this to him every seminar.

Not even culture - just basic etiquette.

He's the guest/teacher. He's there to teach not be used as a measuring stick for that retard's inflated ego.

He's not sparring particularly hard but it's still disrespectful. It amazes me there are people like that who don't give a shit though especially with years of training under your belt.

I think the 'character improvement' aspect of training flies over quite a lot of people's heads.

I kinda feel for Saenchai - he must get retards doing this to him every seminar.

Ready my post above. I did not know it was a seminar

Unfortunately there are a bunch of vids of people trying to style on saenchai from his recent seminar tour.

Of course he wrecks them but you can tell he is annoyed. Saenchai spars like 5 - 10 people in a row as a favor and these bro-hard bang happy wankers turn up the heat on him.

I wouldn't be surprised if that routine of post seminar spar goes away in the future.

Bummed because I was at a seminar of his a couple years back and might have had a chance to spar him but my calves were cramping up by that point and I didn't even try to get a shot. Prob wouldn't have happened anyway as the guy who owned the gym was picking his own students mostly.

This guy is the master I think if he’d taken up mma earlier in his career he could of had a lot of success. So much skill and just seems to read his opponents with so much ease

i was expecting this to be much worse than it was, dude started out way too hard, but turned it down quickly. That being said, Im sure Saenchai is very sick of all these douchebags at the seminars thinking they are going to prove something sparing him. Im sure that guy is the one at the gym who tries to "fight" everyone in sparring. Cheers to Yokkao for calling him out and publicly humiliating him.

Trainer speaks to his student, "okay it's Saenchai, Muay Thai legend, it's a great opportunity, have fun and learn something"..............Student thinks, "Saen?!?!! Who ?? Just Bang Bro"

Bummed because I was at a seminar of his a couple years back and might have had a chance to spar him but my calves were cramping up by that point and I didn't even try to get a shot. Prob wouldn't have happened anyway as the guy who owned the gym was picking his own students mostly.

where was this?

Lol. Too much ego in trying to win. It’s not even about hurting saenchai because I don’t think that was the guys intentions at all. But trying to beat or test him is just a no-no

Back