COBRA KAI - Karate Kid TV Sequel (Season One)

If you have seen the entire season one of COBRA KAI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As to your first question, I called someone gay with the F-word. And one of the mods was offended.

tenor.gif

Hopefully Johnny gets his revenge finally.

@FierceRedBelt, a friend of mine told me earlier today that he hasn't seen any of the Karate Kid movies.

How do you think I should respond to such a person?

Irrelevant E-List actors in their 50's who are garbage at Martial Arts ; reprising a role from nearly 4 decades ago and still trying to do Karate?

Seems like retards are still gullible for the nostalgia trend.

Count me in.

Hopefully this expands the Karate Kid Extended Universe between the Jaden Smith and Hillary Swank movies.

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

Anyone think they will address or joke about Johnny running face first into the most telegraphed strike in the history of film?

He was not familiar with the Crane technique, which is why he got murked. Who could predict that shit, really? #NoCanDefend

method=get&s=randy-couture-lyoto-machida-gif.gif

So the sensei will be played by Machida and Johnny will be played by I am only 19 him self mr Sage Northcut.
Danielsan will of course be I aint no Bitch Nate Diaz.
His mother will be Cat Zigano.

thats what I read anyway.

I wanna know what became of that fucking psycho, Dutch. He seemed pretty irredeemable.

I'll wait for the whole season to air, but YTRed, binge watch the whole season in a day and cancel.

No offense, I don't really understand why people are anticipating this like a superhero movie. I loved the first KK, but this reeks of a cash grab.

Dont know why but im pumped for this.

Thought the concept seemed dumb originally, but the trailer sold me, doesnt seem like a comedy though, has that been changed since it was reported as such?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back