Coast Guard removes employee from Florence duty over alleged "white power" gesture

Some big time hypocrites have been exposed in this thread

Shameful

I wasn't aware of this thread until the tweet I posted in the meme thread was posted here.

There's actually members here taking the 'OK sign = white supremacist' meme seriously?

Meaning, they ACTUALLY believe, against all the records of it being a troll job from 4Chan, that it is an ACTUAL white supremacist dog whistle to other white supremacists?

Wow. I can buy that some people can listen to MSNBC, Bernie Sanders, and Marxist philosophy and believe all their bullshit, but believing THIS...

hand-in-ok-sign.jpg

...EQUALS THIS...

13168992411395705260luka-magnotta-swastika.jpg

adolf_hitler_20100527_1185227214.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

...is the equivalent of going lightyears beyond full retard...

never-go-full-retread.jpg

... they've reached the first ever Retard Inception.

Retardation, within a retardation, within a retardation, within retardation.

Inception-movie-poster-4.jpg

If white supremacist adopt it from 4chan then it doesn't matter that it started as a 4chan joke. The Klan started as a joke also.

Yeah, obviously... I'm just not so sure that it's become a wide spread White Power symbol.

If someone is connected with White Power in some other way and is "caught" using this hand gesture, then fair enough. If we're only using the hand gesture as 'evidence', when the gesture already has several, MUCH more common usages, then that's a stretch.

@M3t4tr0n is going to be shocked when he realizes he makes a white supremacy symbol every time he masturbates.

I’m sure his hand positioning more closely resembles a thumb and forefinger “pinch” as he exhibits all kinds of small dick energy.

That's a hand signal for 'The Jews Cause All The World's Wars."

The UFU isn't a government agency. The dude knew what he was doing. He trolled and paid the price for it.
You have no proof of what he intended. The semiotic evidence overwhelmingly favors more innocent interpretations.

Meanwhile, I have learned that you would defend someone who tattooed "White Pride" on their chest who came to the UFC. Duly noted. I will come to collect if this ever becomes an issue.

You have no proof of what he intended. The semiotic evidence overwhelmingly favors more innocent interpretations.

I said the dude knew what he did. Are you saying it was some kinda involuntary tick?

Meanwhile, I have learned that you would defend someone who tattooed "White Pride" on their chest who came to the UFC. Duly noted. I will come to collect if this ever becomes an issue.
<{nope}>

Nope, try again. Not what I said, and you will collect nothing.

I said the dude knew what he did. Are you saying it was some kinda involuntary tick?

<{nope}>

Nope, try again. Not what I said, and you will collect nothing.
Ah, then you join me in condemning Cain's tattoo as racist in connotation.

I'm okay with that, but I know your history on matters involving (white) racism in private corporations. From this I can infer that you believe it's an imperative that Cain is removed from the UFC, and are upset that Dana doesn't take action on this. Except that you just acted like it was no big deal, and it's "up to the corporation".

You continue to be one of the greatest hypocrites on matters of racism on the board. It's quite telling.

Ah, then you join me in condemning Cain's tattoo as racist in connotation.

I'm okay with that, but I know your history on matters involving (white) racism in private corporations. From this I can infer that you believe it's an imperative that Cain is removed from the UFC, and are upset that Dana doesn't take action on this. Except that you just acted like it was no big deal, and it's "up to the corporation".

You continue to be one of the greatest hypocrites on matters of racism on the board. It's quite telling.
Bu bu but Cain and teh UFC!

Stay on topic CrankyNick. We are talking about a government agency employee durring a natural disaster that killed American citizens, not a fringe sport that pays c level athletes to play touch butt and brazilian yoga in their underwear.

Your trolling sucks tonight, maybe you will have better luck white knighting for corrupt cops in the police thread, sweetheart ;)

I wasn't aware of this thread until the tweet I posted in the meme thread was posted here.

There's actually members here taking the 'OK sign = white supremacist' meme seriously?

Meaning, they ACTUALLY believe, against all the records of it being a troll job from 4Chan, that it is an ACTUAL white supremacist dog whistle to other white supremacists?

Wow. I can buy that some people can listen to MSNBC, Bernie Sanders, and Marxist philosophy and believe all their bullshit, but believing THIS...

hand-in-ok-sign.jpg

...EQUALS THIS...

13168992411395705260luka-magnotta-swastika.jpg

adolf_hitler_20100527_1185227214.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

...is the equivalent of going lightyears beyond full retard...

never-go-full-retread.jpg

... they've reached the first ever Retard Inception.

Retardation, within a retardation, within a retardation, within retardation.

Inception-movie-poster-4.jpg

...and coming soon to retard's brain near you - I present the next two hate symbols hot off the press

images

Bu bu but Cain and teh UFC!

Stay on topic CrankyNick. We are talking about a government agency employee durring a natural disaster that killed American citizens, not a fringe sport that pays c level athletes to play touch butt and brazilian yoga in their underwear.

Your trolling sucks tonight, maybe you will have better luck white knighting for corrupt cops in the police thread, sweetheart ;)
Deflection from your racist tendencies noted.

Try to be less racist and more ideologically consistent in the future. Emulate me.

Back