Coaches should make the same as fighters

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The ones who take the beating financially are the coaches.

In European football, Guardiola and Mourinho make over $15MM each. More than the majority of players on their teams. I'm sure there are many examples throughout the pro sports leagues.

I think that mma coaches make enough to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and wish they could afford to go to a strip joint once a year.

BUT! They rely on fighters who don't make a lot and therefore the coaches get diddly. Perhaps it is like the wise sensei in Shaolin temple who walk around talking Zen-speak and the imparting of wisdom is enough... to be paid is to dishonour the passing down of deadly martial arts techniques.

Is Greg Jackson, Zahabi, etc rich from coaching fighters? Or is it the gyms they own?

I think coaches should get at least a 10% cut of the fighters fee and the bonus.

Coaches need recognition and a full piggy bank.

(Apparently, John kavanaugh is still eating potatoes 5X a week.)

Coaches have numerous fighters, and also own gyms where they make damn good money from their students, and also their children's programs.

You're nuts.

A soccer match involves a handful of coaches.

An evening of MMA might involve forty or more HEAD coaches.

In European football, Guardiola and Mourinho make over $15MM each. More than the majority of players on their teams. I'm sure there are many examples throughout the pro sports leagues.

I think that mma coaches make enough to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and wish they could afford to go to a strip joint once a year.

BUT! They rely on fighters who don't make a lot and therefore the coaches get diddly. Perhaps it is like the wise sensei in Shaolin temple who walk around talking Zen-speak and the imparting of wisdom is enough... to be paid is to dishonour the passing down of deadly martial arts techniques.

Is Greg Jackson, Zahabi, etc rich from coaching fighters? Or is it the gyms they own?

I think coaches should get at least a 10% cut of the fighters fee and the bonus.

Edmund?... is dat u?

events_1631-m.jpg

The fighters pay more then 10 percent.

From my understanding they either pay a flat fee or a percentage

Advice is worth as much as getting punched in the face? Fuck no, lol.

Viewers should pay $120 per event

Really idiotic logic.

The sports clubs pay those coaches. The fighters pay their trainers. Not even comparable.

The average gym charges $100-130$ per month, not including whatever they pay for dedicated training sessions.

Soccer coaches are paid by the club not by the players. If UFC was paying the coaches, I'd have no issues with them paying a coach a lot. Plus no one is stopping a coach from charging 1M/fight, or even 10M.

If they want to make as much as fighters, become a fighter.

They make their money charging average joes $200-250 a month when they only go like once a week. Training champions is more valuable for building a reputation than taking a cut off their fighters

Cordeiro drives an m6 and Erik Paulson drives a nice Mercedes lol

Back