Coach says "Ronda Rousey knocks out 'Cyborg' Justino"

thats got to be the least intimidating picture Ive ever seen. I would KO him in 3.

lol one of the 2 people he beat in MMA has a 6-19 record.

and speaking of Cyborg, if Ronda agrees to fight her at anything above 135 thats basically supporting her steroid usage. it sends the message that yea, you might get a slap on the wrist, but down the road youll still get those huge money making opportunities. Let her become a woman again if she wants to fight Ronda.

And the other one is 0-2 lol I think I would KO Eddy Kardashian also

So shut the fuck up and fight Cyborg at 140.

So shut the fuck up and fight Cyborg at 140.

Basically. Or since she's so "unbeatable" why not just fight her at 145 where she used to fight at.

Last edited:
thats got to be the least intimidating picture Ive ever seen. I would KO him in 3.

lol one of the 2 people he beat in MMA has a 6-19 record.

and speaking of Cyborg, if Ronda agrees to fight her at anything above 135 thats basically supporting her steroid usage. it sends the message that yea, you might get a slap on the wrist, but down the road youll still get those huge money making opportunities. Let her become a woman again if she wants to fight Ronda.

That's a pretty good ducking excuse. Nice one.

Ronda won't fight Cyborg because she would lose badly and the UFC knows that.

if cyborg just dropped to 135 she'd ultimately fight ronda. ronda would be the favorite of course.

ducking? look, one has been caught red handed taking steroids and the other one hasnt. one is known by every hardcore/casual mma fan around the world, one isn't.

the ball could not be farther away from Cybro's court. you and Cybro's can say shes ducking all you want, she will still be making millions and become an even bigger superstar while the cheater watches from the sidelines.

ducking? look, one has been caught red handed taking steroids and the other one hasnt. one is known by every hardcore/casual mma fan around the world, one isn't.

the ball could not be farther away from Cybro's court. you and Cybro's can say shes ducking all you want, she will still be making millions and become an even bigger superstar while the cheater watches from the sidelines.

You are a sad, sad little man.

Look, I can't stand Ronda, but there is no denying she is clearly better than her competition in WMMA.

Cyborg would get eaten alive by Ronda. Cyborg's style is to bullrush opponents and overwhelm them with strikes and that plays right into Ronda's hands. It would take about .2 seconds before Cyborg gets tossed on her head and pounded on the ground or submitted.

I think the key to beating Ronda is a big and strong technical striker who can beat her up from the outside and avoid getting clinched/taken down. Cyborg is not that fighter.

OK fair enough. Talk is cheap. No one ever got a reputation saying what they were going to do. Let's see the fight happen, mofo.
Cyborg can have this fight anytime she wants. She just needs to stop taking the bull hormones, shed some of that man-muscle and cut down to 135.

She KO's cyborg, submits all the best bjj black belts, beats Cain, Mayweather and any other dude in the street! Is there anything Ronda can't do?

Having a pleasant personality could be beyond her reach

Cyborg would get subbed. While she could absolutely devastate Ronda her strategy is to generally bullrush her opponents and hurt them early, maybe throw them on their ass a couple of times. Obviously hard to do against an olympic judoka, even with a strength advantage.

But then you never know. Certainly would be better competition than Ronda has faced so far. Not her fault though, her division is thin and only getting thinner.

Ever since Ronda was an amateur back in 2010 - viewers said she was a future prospect for Cyborg. I believe when she technically "ducked" (dropped) to 135 at the end of 2011 it was the right move because I don't think she'd have had a strong chance against Cyborg at that point. But now she's trained and improved her overall game, and after the quick TKOs over McMann + Davis, I think she's ready, almost.

The thing with Cyborg is, she's hard to knock out - look at the Muay Thai fight vs Jorina Baars - that chick kicked and knee'd her in the face several times, and she dropped her but Cris was back up on her feet almost right away, albeit somewhat wobbly. Even looking at her fights vs Marloes Coenen who hit her with a few pretty hard right-hands, but Cyborg hardly flinched.

Regarding steroid use - wasn't Cris suspended for using something to aid her lose weight rather than gain bulk?

Ronda is amazing but I don't see her dominating Cyborg. It will be a sick competitive fight but I just don't see Dana ever making it as he won't risk a Ronda loss.

Ever since Ronda was an amateur back in 2010 - viewers said she was a future prospect for Cyborg. I believe when she technically "ducked" (dropped) to 135 at the end of 2011 it was the right move because I don't think she'd have had a strong chance against Cyborg at that point. But now she's trained and improved her overall game, and after the quick TKOs over McMann + Davis, I think she's ready, almost.

The thing with Cyborg is, she's hard to knock out - look at the Muay Thai fight vs Jorina Baars - that chick kicked and knee'd her in the face several times, and she dropped her but Cris was back up on her feet almost right away, albeit somewhat wobbly. Even looking at her fights vs Marloes Coenen who hit her with a few pretty hard right-hands, but Cyborg hardly flinched.

Regarding steroid use - wasn't Cris suspended for using something to aid her lose weight rather than gain bulk?

she was suspended for steroids.

Back